Govindia for Justice

Govindia

TNPer
I am running for the Associate Justice position for TNP's Judicial Branch.

While you may have disagreed with me in the past for whatever reason, I am still active and was so when I was last elected justice.

I will always uphold the law in a fair and impartial manner and always make sure that justice is delivered in a fair and impartial manner, and that every citizen gets their right to due process.

Please vote for me.

I'll answer any questions you may have.

What does it say about your candidacy that you are still using outdated terms like "Associate Justice?"

EDIT: Also, with regard to the recently updated court rules, which changes do you think helped the justice system, and which changes do you think hurt the justice system? Is there anything you would support changing, as Justice, or are you fine with the rules how they are now?

I believe the rules are a good idea, and I look forward to them being tried out in Court :) I don't see anything wrong with them, as best as I can recall.

I still feel that any justice is essentially an associate of the Court, therefore its term is very fitting. The Chief Justice is really the Associate Justice who leads the court in terms of proceedings and internal rules, much like the RA Speaker.

I hope that answers your question?

Back