Military Sign Up!

Nation in TNP: Semitica
Current WA Nation: Semitica
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, Semitica, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Semitica:
Nation in TNP: Semitica
Current WA Nation: Semitica
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly

I, Semitica, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Did I pass?

Semitica, you have been conditionally admitted to the NPA! I will send you a private message containing instructions.

Nation in TNP: Ammerika
Current WA Nation: Ammerika
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, The Auxiliary, Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, Ammerika request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Cerma
Current WA Nation: Cerma
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: World Assembly, Region Assembly

We, The Armed Republic of Cerma request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. We pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. We pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in our armed forces service in the The North Pacific military. We pledge to respect the chain of command, and our fellow officers at all times. We pledge our loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Abacathea
Current WA Nation: Abacathea
Division: Special Forces

We, Abacathea request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. We pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. We pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in our armed forces service in the The North Pacific military. We pledge to respect the chain of command, and our fellow officers at all times. We pledge our loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The Republic of Merchants
Current WA Nation: The Republic of Merchants
NPA Division: <Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, The Republic of Merchants request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: New North Aqmuland
Current WA Nation: New North Aqmuland
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: TNP Regional Assembly, World Assembly

I, New North Aqmuland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Legionwood
Current WA Nation: Legionwood

I, Legionwood, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I'm sorry for getting so backlogged with the applications. Thank you for your patience!

Ammerika, you moved your nation out of TNP so your application is rejected at this time.

Abacathea, you have passed all requirements and are hereby admitted to The North Pacific Army. Congratulations!

Cerma and depeterson61, please check your inbox for further instructions.

The Republic of Merchants and Legionwood, you are conditionally approved pending a routine security check from the admins.

Nation in TNP: The Republic of Driers
Current WA Nation: The Republic of Driers
NPA Division: Special Forces

I, D1RE request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Guslantis
Current WA Nation: Guslantis
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: The Regional Guard

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

D1RE, you are conditionally approved pending a routine security check from the admin team.

bootahilley 01, as you are already a member of the Regional Guard, I will send you instructions to receive masking to the private NPA subforum.

Nation in TNP: Springley
Current WA Nation: Springley
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none

I, Springley request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=francovania
Current WA Nation: Francovania

I, Francovania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: NEW WEST BENGAL
Current WA Nation: NEW WEST BENGAL
NPA Division: <Special forces>

I, NEW WEST BENGAL, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Yes, the Auxiliary can participate in invasions of other regions. However, unlike the special forces, you are not required to do so. Essentially the special forces are for nations that know they can be on at every update. If you are unsure, please pick the Auxiliary. Hope this helps out.

Nation in TNP: Valkany
Current WA Nation: Valkany

I, Valkany request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Olvern
Current WA Nation: Olvern
NPA Division: <Regional Guard>

I, Lord Nwahs request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Myrden
Current WA Nation: Myrden
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None(unless Regional Assembly counts)

I, Myrden, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The Aquarius Island
Current WA Nation:
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: No one

I, Premjeet Singh request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Current WA Nation:

I, Premjeet Singh request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Gladio
Current WA Nation: Gladio

I, Gladio request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Lord Nwahs:
Nation in TNP: Olvern
Current WA Nation: Olvern
NPA Division: <Regional Guard>

I, Lord Nwahs request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted Olvern! Welcome to the regional guard. Please make sure you're endorsing the Delegate, Vice Delegate and Security Council Members.

Myrden:
Nation in TNP: Myrden
Current WA Nation: Myrden
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None(unless Regional Assembly counts)

I, Myrden, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Accepted Myrden, I will telegram you with some details about your responsibilities.

Aquarius Island:
Current WA Nation:

I will telegram you with some information, pending your response and a admin security check you will be welcome into the military.

Gladio:
Nation in TNP: Gladio
Current WA Nation: Gladio

I, Gladio request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Welcome back Gladio! I will mask you right away.

mcmasterdonia:
Accepted Olvern! Welcome to the regional guard. Please make sure you're endorsing the Delegate, Vice Delegate and Security Council Members.
Pretty much done :)

Nation in TNP: Haafingar and Hjaalmarch
Current WA Nation: Haafingar and Hjaalmarch
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Applied for TNP Citizenship and Regional Assembly

I, Haafingar and Hjaalmarch request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: New Charlzilla
Current WA Nation: New Charlzilla
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly

I, New Charlzilla, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Ascovis
Current WA Nation: Ascovis
NPA Division: Auxilary

I, Ascovis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Note: May I ask what rank or rate I am commissioned as? Also, how do I promote?

I, Ascovis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Tom Sawyer
Current WA Nation: Tom Sawyer
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none that I know of

I, Tom Sawyer request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Jhandly is approved for the Auxiliary.

Ascovis is denied due to his nation moving out of TNP and into XKI. He may reapply later when and if he moves his nation back to TNP.

Back