The Next Pope

So, with Pope Benedict the XVI officially resigned, do you plan on running for the position?

If not, do you have a personal favorite candidate?

Please outline your plans for the Church, should you get elected.

I thought being Catholic was one of the two requirements for becoming the Roman Pontiff?

I look forward to being the first Athiest Pope.

If elected, I would quickly give all money away to those who need it and give away all church assets. Of course I would keep the pope mobile.

mcmasterdonia:
I look forward to being the first Athiest Pope.

If elected, I would quickly give all money away to those who need it and give away all church assets. Of course I would keep the pope mobile.
Heyheyhey you're not atheist! You believe in the Flemingovian god! The one true god.

If this was in NS I would have to say Unibot is the next Pope Hope. :)

As for RL, I found out my colleague at work is running for Pope before I even heard the old Pope had resigned! Some find it hard to believe he's catholic, probably because he talks mainly sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll, but he is catholic, however, I'm not, so I don't really mind who's the next Pope!

The way I see it, choosing a wise leader will not reform the catholic church. The church of England picked a truly excellent leader in Rowan Williams, and its in no better state than it was when he took office. What's really needed is wise followers. Right?

Don't judge me for this, I'm just typing out the random stream of consciousness!

Angus Young should be the new Pope.

I don't care about the Church, just think of the guy playing dressed like that.

Awesome

Back