Whoops... now I feel stupid

Iro

TNPer
Hey, all. I completely forgot about this ruling about leaving a candidates' name off the ballot:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/pages/laws/#.idx_6

My name was left off the ballot for a period of time during the election process for Associate Justice, and the Delegate, acting as election commissioner, failed to follow the court-opined procedure for starting over, even though he later added my name. With a very small portion of votes between me and the winner, I feel this could have made a crucial difference that may have resulted in a different outcome.

I wish to state my displeasure at what occurred, but I'm ok with it anyway and I'm not making any request for re-running :) Sanc's a boss, pretty much

Just thought I'd bring that up :facepalm:

I honestly forgot about that, and simply edited it as soon as it was brought to my attention, thinking it was the common sense thing to do.

Additionally one person voted during the period between which I edited the post. JAL voted for Cormac. His one vote would not have changed the results, I apologize for not restarting voting, but disagree with you that it would have made a difference to the results.

Back