TNPer
-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
Discord
sanctaria
Ugh. Where to start.

Don't vote for it, it's micromanaging, poorly written drivel.

That do?

This mild Human Rights resolution, proposed by Aclany, establishes scenarios where legal non-governmental debt collectors may not enter properties to collect outstanding debt.

The proposed resolution states that, in the case of the collection of debt from individuals living on private property, it would be forbidden for collectors to enter via force, under false pretences, or without permission from the owner or part-owner. This restriction includes permission from those under the age of consent in a nation.

When dealing with individuals living in non-private residences, further restrictions in addition to those already outlined exist. Collectors may not enter the property if the individual is not in a physical or mental condition to receive them. Collectors are also not permitted to enter if outside appropriate visiting times.

Due to this proposal's ineffective and micromanaging approach to the issue, which it also fails to clearly define, this Ministry recommends an against vote. On the other hand, if you feel the proposed resolution more than adequately treats the issue of over-zealous debt collectors in an effective manners, then a for vote would be appropriate. An abstention would be the preferred route in the event you have no strong feelings or are generally apathetic about the resolution.

Hello @@NAME@@,
In order to further the World Assembly's mission and better represent what The North Pacific's World Assembly nations intend, my government's Ministry of WA Affairs has an "Information For Voters" program.

Current Resolution at Vote:
Debt Collection Act ( http://www.nationstates.net/page=ga )
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7013947/

Summary:
This resolution would establish rules regarding entry to properties for debt collectors.

Ministry of WA Affairs Review
by Deputy Minister [nation=short]Sanctarian WA Mission[/nation]

This mild Human Rights resolution, proposed by Aclany, establishes scenarios where legal non-governmental debt collectors may not enter properties to collect outstanding debt.

The proposed resolution states that, in the case of the collection of debt from individuals living on private property, it would be forbidden for collectors to enter via force, under false pretences, or without permission from the owner or part-owner. This restriction includes permission from those under the age of consent in a nation.

When dealing with individuals living in non-private residences, further restrictions in addition to those already outlined exist. Collectors may not enter the property if the individual is not in a physical or mental condition to receive them. Collectors are also not permitted to enter if outside appropriate visiting times.

Due to this proposal's ineffective and micromanaging approach to the issue, which it also fails to clearly define, this Ministry recommends an against vote. On the other hand, if you feel the proposed resolution more than adequately treats the issue of over-zealous debt collectors in an effective manners, then a for vote would be appropriate. An abstention would be the preferred route in the event you have no strong feelings or are generally apathetic about the resolution.

Final Note

As I compose this message, no one has voted. I govern my vote by how the regional members vote on the forum or by telegramming me, so you can easily change it.
Forum topic: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7013947/

If anything about this is confusing or annoying, please be unafraid to ask questions or request that I exempt your nation from receiving Information For Voters messages.

Thank you for reading,
Your Delegate,
McMasterdonia

Code:
Hello @@NAME@@,
In order to further the World Assembly's mission and better represent what The North Pacific's World Assembly nations intend, my government's Ministry of WA Affairs has an "Information For Voters" program.

[b]Current Resolution at Vote:[/b]
Debt Collection Act ( [url]http://www.nationstates.net/page=ga[/url] )
[url]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7013947/[/url]

[b]Summary:[/b]
This resolution would establish rules regarding entry to properties for debt collectors.

[b]Ministry of WA Affairs Review[/b]
[i]by Deputy Minister [nation=short]Sanctarian WA Mission[/nation][/i]

Due to this proposal's ineffective and micromanaging approach to the issue, which it also fails to clearly define, this Ministry recommends an [b]against[/b] vote. On the other hand, if you feel the proposed resolution more than adequately treats the issue of over-zealous debt collectors in an effective manners, then a [b]for[/b] vote would be appropriate. An [b]abstention[/b] would be the preferred route in the event you have no strong feelings or are generally apathetic about the resolution.

[b]Final Note[/b]

As I compose this message, no one has voted. I govern my vote by how the regional members vote on the forum or by telegramming me, so you can easily change it.
Forum topic: [url]http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7013947/[/url]

If anything about this is confusing or annoying, please be unafraid to ask questions or request that I exempt your nation from receiving Information For Voters messages.

Thank you for reading,
Your Delegate,
[nation]McMasterdonia[/nation]

Back