Govindia for Executive Council

Govindia

TNPer
Hello everyone.

You all know who I am.

What can I bring to the table if elected to the Executive Council ?

Responsibility. I will hold myself accountable for any actions I take while serving as a minister, both to the Delegate and to the region.

Activity. I am a very active member of this region and check in the forums almost on a daily basis. I always keep tabs on what is going on in this region.

Communication. I am always clear in my communication and I always do my best to get back to people in a timely manner. You will not have to wait long if waiting for a request from me. I will endeavour to respond to your request in a timely and reasonable manner.

Integrity. I will serve the region and follow the oath I will swear if elected. I have never taken part in any coup attempts and I will keep things professional and civil first and foremost.

Strength. I will resolve to find the strength in me to focus on the work and ignore the aggravation, flame baiting, or personal attacks people may give to me in this region for whatever reason. I will focus on the job, and not focus on the drama.

Teamwork. I know how to work in teams and I can put aside personal feelings to cooperate with the other members of the council, this team that I will be working on. It is important to work together as a team or efficiency and effectiveness is reduced, and that is not good for the region.

Together, with your help, we can fulfill the R.A.C.I.S.T. in me and help make this region better.

Vote Govindia for the Executive Council. A RACIST for The North Pacific.

This is the most idiotic, insensitive, moronic gimmick for a campaign in the history of.. well ever.

You are making light of an issue that effects millions on a day to day basis and for that you should be ashamed.

The next time you're wondering why no one pays you the 'respect' you claim you so value, look at this thread and realise why you're nothing more than an outcast, who no wants in TNP.

Madjack, JAL and others have made politically incorrect humour in the past. I don't see you complaining there. In fact, you've taken part in it at times on IRC. Remember your comment about how you thought I had "delicate sensitivities"? Pot, meet kettle.

Nonetheless, aside from the acronym, the six points in this campaign are accurate and I will strive to meet the goals of being responsible, being active, being communicative, showing great integrity, showing strength in the face of adversity, and working as a team.

Govindia:
Madjack, JAL and others have made politically incorrect humour in the past. I don't see you complaining there. In fact, you've taken part in it at times on IRC. Remember your comment about how you thought I had "delicate sensitivities"? Pot, meet kettle.
Show me a single post or 'joke' I've made that has taken the piss out of something millions are forced to deal with every day.

Actually no, I'll just ask you to answer these questions.

1. When your campaign fails, which is inevitable, will you be recycling this pile of crap or will you be using a new acronym? F.A.G.G.O.T. perhaps? Maybe N.I.G.G.E.R. to keep the theme?

2. You have frequently shown yourself to be an unreasonable, tactless, hypocritical, argumentative, criminal, slanderous, libellous, harassing, stalking, insulting, overly-sensitive, arrogant, ignorant, all round unpleasant and now potentially racist individual. Why should we vote for you, in light of that?

3. Why wasn't your platform in rhyme? Everything's better in rhyme. It would be a redeeming feature in this pile of crap.

4. Are you serious?

5. Yes or no?

6. This is a joke right? You don't seriously expect to be elected?

In reply to question 6, madjack, I find your outraged reaction to this silly use of acronyms to be rather trumped up and insincere. In reaction, I will be voting for Govindia purely out of spite.

Additionally, madjack, I find the irony in calling someone "overly-sensitive" when you yourself are blowing up over a clear-cut joke to be delicious.

grge y u troll gov?

Personally I found it to be the best of the election thread titles/jokes.

Meh it's perhaps a little inappropriate but other TNP favourites do *MUCH* worse and everyone loves it so I don't see why Gov should be singled out.

I find myself completely agreeing with Blue Wolf on all of his above comments. Well done Wolf, someone brought some sense to this thread.

On a more on topic note... the best of luck Gov.

I would like to note I didn't find the thread title at all amusing or if a joke in good taste. I find it pretty damn offensive actually.

But to Gov, the worst part of it is that noone is actually *looking* at your proposals, all of the discussion has been about a single acronym, which you could have easily prevented by scrambling your points up.

Blue Wolf II:
Actually one of Govindia's funnier jokes.
That seems like a low threshold to exceed.

Nice acrostic candidate, I remember my grade school years fondly. A free idea for your next failed campaign: A mad-lib platform where people fill in the blanks.

You cannot deny this thread has clocked some serious page view numbers in a very short time. If the intent was to get our attention, I'd say that part worked.

Now the next step, the bit where the candidate persuades us to vote for him...

Democratic Donkeys:
Blue Wolf II:

Nice acrostic candidate, I remember my grade school years fondly. A free idea for your next failed campaign: A mad-lib platform where people fill in the blanks.
:rofl:

Democratic Donkeys:
Blue Wolf II:

I call dibs on doing this some day.

Back