Kingborough for Co7

KING 4 CO7
Welcome to my campaign-ish thread. Please do come in and ask me some questions.

If you don't know me already, I am Kingborough - incumbent Minister of Culture and Entertainment and former Speaker of the Regional Assembly.

I will be aiming this election to take the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as I believe I have accomplished some good work as MoC&E which I think Mr. Alvino Castillon will be able to expand on if elected, while I would like to expand my horizons and work with our delegate on another area, preferably foreign affairs.

I hope you will ask me any questions you have.​

Would you pursue deepening relations with regions you hold office in?

If the question is, can I do my duty in regards to those regions and not favour them unfairly? I would deal with them as any other region we have relations with. While I would personally very much like to see some of the regions I am, especially the British Isles, pursue closer relations with the North Pacific (perhaps even a treaty in the future) I would have a conflict of interest in that area so while I would be willing to undertake any such interaction, I would wait for the Co7 or delegate to propose it themselves as I do not wish to be unfairly favouring a region I am in.

Kingborough, why do you venture far
From Culture, where you proved yourself a star?

Frankly, while I have always been a roleplayer, I find I prefer the area of executive government and foreign affairs and interregional relations to culture and roleplay, not to mention I believe Mr. Castillon will be able to complete the job in that area better than I could have.

Kingborough:
Kingborough, why do you venture far
From Culture, where you proved yourself a star?

Frankly, while I have always been a roleplayer, I find I prefer the area of executive government and foreign affairs and interregional relations to culture and roleplay, not to mention I believe Mr. Castillon will be able to complete the job in that area better than I could have.
Thank you for the kind words King! I wish you great luck in this election! :hug:

Back