TNP Forward Movement

Iro

TNPer
Join the TNP Forward Movement, a coalition to move The North Pacific government's actions forward. If something is moving backwards or even not at all, the TNP Forward Movement will join and work to move it in the right direction.

In the case of a larger conflict in the region, members will meet, decide and act on the right solution even if the government has instructed citizens to "let them handle it" and "not do anything stupid."

Members of the Movement that hold political office are encouraged to use their power for partisan means, and required to pitch a fit if someone calls them on it.

Members shall take this oath upon applying:
Code:
I, <name>, solemnly swear that I will uphold the ideals and guidelines of the TNP Forward Movement. I shall take every opportunity to bring the region forward, even if it means dismissing other opportunities or statutes. Should I fail to do so, I will run backwards until I fall off of something.

Iro, Commodore
;)
Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

All members are required to post the following in their signatures:
Code:
[img]http://s8.postimage.org/msl7zohkl/f_h_Y3_K.gif[/img]

f_h_Y3_K.gif

I, Spudd, solemnly swear that I will uphold the ideals and guidelines of the TNP Forward Movement. I shall take every opportunity to bring the region forward, even if it means dismissing other opportunities or statutes. Should I fail to do so, I will run backwards until I fall off of something.

Back