Kiwi for Executive Council

Kiwi

TNPer
I think most people know who I am and the positions I've held in TNP so I won't get into details. I will say that during the holiday period I have tried my best to acquaint myself with the huge job of being Minister of Defense and it is huge. I don't think most people understand the amount of work (or paper work) that comes with this role.

Throughout the 10 or so missions that I have run, I have tried to (with both raiders and defenders alike) to truly adhere to our neutral status. One of the highlights was taking advantage of a weakness in the Greater German Reich allowing collaboration with many of our allies as well as various raiders and defenders alike.

If I'm reelected I would like to try and increase NPA numbers, try and bring up the number of missions we partake in and perhaps work with McMasterdonia to see what we can do to tweak the command structure to allow for more efficiency and to allow members of High Command to take a more active role. As part of this I would also like to work cooperatively with the soon to be recreated NPIA and it's director Eluvatar. Eluvatar has been a great source of information for the NPA through my current term as Minister of Defense and he should be applauded for his help in helping me adapt to this role. I can think of no one better to be the first NPIA director. I think McMasterdonia should also be applauded for remaining so active even when he was travelling overseas.

I appreciate anyone who chooses to vote for me but if you feel that you cannot choose me, I would request that you rank either Gladio or Scandigrad highly in your choices because either would make a fantastic MoD.

Thank you so much for reading through my campaign thread and as always I welcome any feedback or questions.

Long live the North Pacific!

Kiwi (KiwiTaicho)
Minister of Defense

As a member of the NPA and a citizen of the North Pacific, I have had the pleasure of working with Kiwi. Kiwi is a great Minister of Defense and I am honored to have served in the NPA with the current Minister of Defense.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest for reelection Kiwi. :)

Back