Indefinite Leave

DRUK

TNPer
Hello all,

Unfortunately, as of today, it will be quite difficult for me to be active on the TNP forum and IRC.

I am currently starting my residency, and most of the time will be devoted towards inpatient as well as academic work.
However, I will occasionally be active on the RMB and NS. The hiatus can be, to a minimum, a month to as long as six months.

I wish every TNPer the best of luck in politics, maintaining peace, justice, and equality for the region, until I come back.
Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,
Democratic Republic of United Koryo

DRUK, I'm very saddened by this news. In short, you've been a boss. :)

However, I trust that what engaged you in this hiatus will be great news for you in real life, and I wish you luck on your endeavors.

DRUK:
Hello all,

Unfortunately, as of today, it will be quite difficult for me to be active on the TNP forum and IRC.

I am currently starting my residency, and most of the time will be devoted towards inpatient as well as academic work.
However, I will occasionally be active on the RMB and NS. The hiatus can be, to a minimum, a month to as long as six months.

I wish every TNPer the best of luck in politics, maintaining peace, justice, and equality for the region, until I come back.
Hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,
Democratic Republic of United Koryo
Good luck dude and hope to see you soon!

Back