FOIA Request IRC Access and WA Thread viewing

Govindia

TNPer
In line with the laws and Constitution of The North Pacific, I am submitting a request under the Freedom of Information Act on the following two matters:

1. I was unfairly banned from the #tnp-cabinet IRC channel, a channel where all TNP citizens are allowed to join to observe meetings between cabinet officials. I said nothing nor did anything wrong, since I was away from the computer for several hours that day. It was stated I made someone uncomfortable. I believe I have every right to know who forced me out of a channel that every TNP citizen is entitled to be in as long as they remained civil and I call upon the delegate to name the accuser, under this request.

2. Weeks ago I had asked where the location was of a WA vote for the Condemn UDL resolution. I simply wanted to catch up on the discussions there in that thread. It is not in the WA Archive, and I would like the Delegate, in line with this FOIA request, to please show a link to this thread and explain why it wasn't in that WA archive, where people should be able to view it, and to please move that thread proper to the WA archive section after showing the proper accessible link please.

Thank you.

Back