-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517

Will Eluvatar coup the Delegate? My reply is no.

Will Eluvatar watch for attempts to invade or coup TNP and coordinate the Security Council? Signs point to yes.

Will Eluvatar resign WA as Vice Delegate? Very doubtful.

Will Eluvatar maintain an adequately high endorsement level? You may rely on it.

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became del of our region fair

In ancient Eurasia born and raised
On the forum where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, RPing, relaxing all right
And all writing some laws outside of the site
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got one little warning TG and I got scared
And said "We're setting a password to be prepared"

Things got quiet, and I got bored
It didn't help that RL interfered
I couldn't log in, not through options explored
So one day I went poof, disappeared

I made up a new place a year or two on,
For fun while waiting for the next game
My friend took his nation to the Lexicon
And managed to get me to do the same

In the Lexicon born and raised
On the RP board where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, RPing, relaxing all right,
till one day our region got into a fight
This one guy, he was up to no good
started making trouble in my neighborhood
The Founders took note and before we knew it
We were at war: boy TNP's spy agency blew it

I learned up my Sequel and wrote up a program,
'cause tarting without one, well, you could go screw it
I brought back the old main, and started to scam
though the paranoid folks my game could intuit

I pulled up in endos to Unter-
What was that name again... Unter wasser see staaaaaat
But in paris the net I did not enter
so some weeks later the farm was bought
Zemnaya Svoboda met up with Kandarin
before once again meeting the 28 day cullin'

At this point my interest here was chronic
and I wanted to build it bigger and better:
more democratic, and less moronic
but yet my good goals my means did not fetter
I was stuck in the frame of the Lexi abetter
Although the Founders were preparing to shatter
the region they'd built on a letter

Plotting with Limi, after his exile,
great fun all the while,
We set up poor Matty,
not that he wasn't crafty,
And with public alarm
at his oily charm
We saw our friend Dalimbar
become the rising star

With Dali elected as Del,
we didn't think it was too early to tell
the monstrous old consty,
would soon be gone-sty

It wasn't too long before Dali caught on
a small big little Pacifican birdy
told him of Limi and me in cahoots
and instructed him to make ZS gone
a Vice Del threat to his lordy --
Moo-Cows seated high in his jackboots

The conversation we had that night
I tell you it was quite a sight
Perhaps a shame it was that day
I kept my tongue and did not say
that my friend Zemnaya Svoboda
was really yours truly, no odda
A problem too, I can remember
my silly plans for an interim chamber
to peacefully, freely, independently
draft a new document gently

So Dali and Elu's cooperation
did not quite reach full consultation
and when he made his coup
I wasn't quite sure what to do
Besides, the NS time I had
was no longer enough to be bad

A few months later, I check back in,
and so I find to my chagrin,
The consty is gonesty,
MO's text got it losty,
but Crimson times were here
instead of the freedom I held dear

My side was chosen for me by Limi
I asked him, he told me,
Gatesville's guard was propping up Crimson
I couldn't let that be, I loved TNP

I sidled up on IRC to GBM, you see,
and gave her my plan to clandestinely
approach L and C's endos as Eurasian me,
while helping z13 reform
its laws with reason to inform
from the confines of my dorm

After the Crimson Order's fall
I made a topic to tell all
My names, my dreams, my schemes
Amazingly there were no screams

Election time, soon came
and now with a slight bit of fame
I for Delegate put forth my name
while Great Bights Mum, a gracious one,
endorsed me, seeing perhaps my fun
would be a democracy to run

Now that was the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I hope you liked my story there
of how I went from would be couper to teddy bear

I have a few questions

1)Where is Gulliver? What have you done with him?
2)If elected do you promise to bring back gulliver?
3)Bring back Gulliver ;_;

1) Down the street. Nada.
2) He wants to stay away from NS right now.
3) I'm not going to lock him in a room with a computer :|

So, you decide to go and make a Fresh Prince song huh? If you think an amazing spin on a song like that is going to make me cast my vote for someone else, you're absolutely incorrect. I'm sorry Elu, but you clearly lack the lacking of skills to have me cast my vote for someone else and as such, I have to cast a vote for you. :(

If elected, how would you reconcile your position as head of the NPIA (an Executive branch position), with holding the position of Vice-Delegate (also an Executive branch position), under the following excerpt from the Constitution?
Constitution:
3. No person may simultaneously hold more than one elected office or simultaneously hold offices in more than one judicial, legislative or executive category.
To my knowledge, the courts have not ruled on the explicit application of this snippet, but it is certainly open to an interpretation under which you could not hold two offices within the same branch. Thoughts?

Eluvatar:
I was really hoping you would continue to answer all questions with a Magic 8 Ball.

Gaspo:
If elected, how would you reconcile your position as head of the NPIA (an Executive branch position), with holding the position of Vice-Delegate (also an Executive branch position), under the following excerpt from the Constitution?
Constitution:
3. No person may simultaneously hold more than one elected office or simultaneously hold offices in more than one judicial, legislative or executive category.
To my knowledge, the courts have not ruled on the explicit application of this snippet, but it is certainly open to an interpretation under which you could not hold two offices within the same branch. Thoughts?

That's the opposite of the meaning of the clause. You can't be in two branches, but you can have multiple roles in one. For instance, Vice Delegates and Delegates have been Ministers most of the time since the adoption of this clause, which was understood to have this effect.

It would be illegal for me to be Vice Delegate and, say, Deputy Speaker. It is not illegal for me to be Vice Delegate and have high level responsibilities within the executive.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Eluvatar:
I was really hoping you would continue to answer all questions with a Magic 8 Ball.

Sorry. Was in a hurry.

1) Better not tell you now
2) Don't count on it
3) Outlook not so good

I demand questions for these answers!

It's far from clear. Certainly TNP has gotten more active over the course of the last two years, but there are no guarantees this trend will continue. I definitely wouldn't be so audacious as to predict it will continue forever.

The real question is, will we maintain sufficient, self-sustaining, activity levels. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I think there is a great deal of work to be done to get there.

Yes. You're not just being paranoid. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. That said, we mustn't, we can't give up our freedom to keep it. And we means all of us.

Absolutely. I have made plenty of mistakes and other decisions I regret in TNP, and my relatively recent failure to keep people informed of my level of availability is one of the worse mistakes. I can, however guarantee that I won't fail to log in for over a week any time in the next few months. Generally, I learn from my errors.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 7 being the highest, how would you rate the importance of the Vice Delegate to the region?

My question in response to;

It's far from clear. Certainly TNP has gotten more active over the course of the last two years, but there are no guarantees this trend will continue. I definitely wouldn't be so audacious as to predict it will continue forever.

The real question is, will we maintain sufficient, self-sustaining, activity levels. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I think there is a great deal of work to be done to get there.

Is; do you believe as Vice Delegate you can make this region bigger?

I DEMAND A QUESTION FOR THIS

The current procedures of the Security Council are unacceptable. They are vague in places where precision is needed and specify things that are completely out of scope. They fail to clearly regulate what was the original point of developing them: how the SC should approach with routine cases of nations gathering endorsements, addressing only the process for declaring a nation to be a security threat. They also give little guidance for setting the alert level and alert message, which has come to be a major means of TNP SC communications.

Eluvatar:

The current procedures of the Security Council are unacceptable. They are vague in places where precision is needed and specify things that are completely out of scope. They fail to clearly regulate what was the original point of developing them: how the SC should approach with routine cases of nations gathering endorsements, addressing only the process for declaring a nation to be a security threat. They also give little guidance for setting the alert level and alert message, which has come to be a major means of TNP SC communications.
GEE ELUVATAR, DO YOU THINK THAT POSSIBLY THE SECURITY COUNCIL REQUIRES REFORM?

Gaspo:
Eluvatar:

No, he does not think that. Not at all. Eluvatar loves all the current SC laws.

Former English Colony:
Gaspo:
Eluvatar:

No, he does not think that. Not at all. Eluvatar loves all the current SC laws.

The way this election is going, it seems it's time to bring out the negative ads.

puppy.jpg

There's more where this came from!

You need to accept Durk's nomination to bring you onto the Regressive ticket, you're missing a crucial voting block.

I disagree. Also he nominated me for Speaker.

Anyway, people should stop voting for this "Abstain" guy, he's totally against puppies.

sadpuppy.jpg

Eluturtle of the Sadpuppies!

If I cast my endorsement for you, shall you do the same for me? <3

Back