Reply to request for my Recall

Pasargad

Ancient
TNP Nation
Pasargad
Hello TNP
I want to use this opportunity to wish everyone belated Happy New Year 2013!!
It's been a very busy last few weeks for me and i did not have many opportunities to visit the forum, was not aware that there has been a request for my recall as member of TNP Security Council..
It's been alleged that Pasargad
completely disrupted an ongoing Security Council observation of Newmist
I want to inform you that the TG sent to newmsit by Eluvatar was ignored by newmsit ,and the TG sent by me to newmist was 2 days after the TG sent by eluvatar, in between newmist had proceed to increase his endorsement numbers and was still sending endorsement TGs to TNP WA nations. meanwhile sensing the danger of a rouge delegate I decided to send him a warning TG ,whether I should have waited for approval from rest of SC yes but I sensed a threat to new elected delegate and decided to act immediately .and my action lead to newmist lose enough endorsements and his threat was reduced. If you feel that i should be removed as SC member I leave it to you, my intention was never to undermine SC, I do apologize if I have done so.
But legally I have not broken any laws and legal code of TNP and Security Council and have acted only for protection of TNP and the elected delegate .according to

Chapter Five of the Legal Code, Section 5.2:
14. A majority of the Council may vote to determine that the continued membership in the Council of a member poses a security risk to The North Pacific and request approval from the Regional Assembly to remove the member from the Council.
15. The Speaker of the Regional Assembly will submit the request to an immediate vote of the Regional Assembly; approval will require a two-thirds majority.
SC can ask for my recall if i am a security risk to TNP and clearly i am not.

Best Regards
Pasargad

Back