Thomas Insaniac

The Greatest Ever
-
-
TNP Nation
Missionary
Discord
Salvarity#9967
I could tell you what I would do as Vice-Del, but I have absolutely no idea what the Vice Del does. Instead I'm going to make threats and promises that any sane person knows I won't keep.

I promise that I'll give everyone who voted for me a turn punching Almanianian Union, I bloody hate that goddamn Beet lover, on the topic of Beets, I absolutely hate them. I think that TNP should organize a genocidal policy when it comes to Beets. They must perish, horribly and painfully. Any Beet sympathizer will be lined up against a wall and shot with a nerf gun, if I am elected for Vice Delegate. I will not stand for those damn heretics! They ruin the good name of Turnips, and all they do is take up space! Who here actually likes Beets? Except that dirty heretic Almanianian Union, did I tell you how much I hate that guy? Dirty Beet sympathizer, I'll shoot that guy with a nerf gun! Now onto more promises I won't keep, all Raiders will be banned from the region, we should be defenders, we are a founderless region after all! Also, all defenders will be banned from the regions, we need the NPA to be a more dynamic and unique military, participating in raids more often. I will also ban everyone who doesn't participate in military gameplay, they are boring, and lame, and I don't like them for that. You better vote for me, or I'll slap you with a synthetic turnip and laugh at you, and no one will help me, cause everyone votes for me, BWAHAHAHHAHA

Okay, onto qualifications. I'm a Lord in a region, a foreign minister who does nothing in another region, I think I'm a member of some House of Commons, not entirely sure. So vote for me, or I'll throw shit at you.

SUBMIT MORTAL! THE TURNIPS WILL RULE! SUBMIT!

...Two problems:

1. I don't like beets.
2. No.

Other than that, totally solid performance. Now two questions:
1. Do you plan on doing anything helpful with your powers as VD?
2. How about chocolate lovers? Do you hate them?

Alvino Castillon:
...Two problems:

1. I don't like beets.
2. No.

Other than that, totally solid performance. Now two questions:
1. Do you plan on doing anything helpful with your powers as VD?
2. How about chocolate lovers? Do you hate them?
Your problems are false! I do not recognize their legitimacy.

1. Nope
2. Chocolate Lovers will be classified as citizens, not a part of the Master Demographic though.

Thomas Insaniac:
I could tell you what I would do as Vice-Del, but I have absolutely no idea what the Vice Del does. Instead I'm going to make threats and promises that any sane person knows I won't keep.

I promise that I'll give everyone who voted for me a turn punching Almanianian Union, I bloody hate that goddamn Beet lover, on the topic of Beets, I absolutely hate them. I think that TNP should organize a genocidal policy when it comes to Beets. They must perish, horribly and painfully. Any Beet sympathizer will be lined up against a wall and shot with a nerf gun, if I am elected for Vice Delegate. I will not stand for those damn heretics! They ruin the good name of Turnips, and all they do is take up space! Who here actually likes Beets? Except that dirty heretic Almanianian Union, did I tell you how much I hate that guy? Dirty Beet sympathizer, I'll shoot that guy with a nerf gun! Now onto more promises I won't keep, all Raiders will be banned from the region, we should be defenders, we are a founderless region after all! Also, all defenders will be banned from the regions, we need the NPA to be a more dynamic and unique military, participating in raids more often. I will also ban everyone who doesn't participate in military gameplay, they are boring, and lame, and I don't like them for that. You better vote for me, or I'll slap you with a synthetic turnip and laugh at you, and no one will help me, cause everyone votes for me, BWAHAHAHHAHA

Okay, onto qualifications. I'm a Lord in a region, a foreign minister who does nothing in another region, I think I'm a member of some House of Commons, not entirely sure. So vote for me, or I'll throw shit at you.

What is your issue with Almanianian Union?

Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:

What is your issue with Almanianian Union?
He's a damned Beet lover!

If elected vice delegate, can the NPA see any changes in it's ceremonies to feature the Turnip? If so, what kinds of changes are you planning?

Scandigrad:
If elected vice delegate, can the NPA see any changes in it's ceremonies to feature the Turnip? If so, what kinds of changes are you planning?
Whenever a person gets promoted in the NPA, they won't get a shiny new badge, they'll get a years supply of (fake) TNP Brand Turnips. Also TNP Brand Turnips are now going to be made by the NPA, instead of them going on Raids/Defenses.

Al hates beets, he likes turnips. Speaking of which..

1. What will you do about the turnips and their lovers?

2. Do you support Marriage Equality for Turnips?

3. When does the Walrus Bacon?

4. What is your favorite animal and would you ride it in to a medieval battle?

Khazahkistan:
Al hates beets, he likes turnips. Speaking of which..

1. What will you do about the turnips and their lovers?

2. Do you support Marriage Equality for Turnips?

3. When does the Walrus Bacon?

4. What is your favorite animal and would you ride it in to a medieval battle?
1. I will those who worship Turnip into the highest social class within the North Pacific, such commendable action must be rewarded.

2. Yes, all turnips deserve marriage equality, and all beet lovers deserve to be locked in cities.

3. Every Wednesday at 17:17

4. My favorite animal is the Leopard, and if it could support me, hell yeah.

Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:
Whenever a person gets promoted in the NPA, they won't get a shiny new badge, they'll get a years supply of (fake) TNP Brand Turnips. Also TNP Brand Turnips are now going to be made by the NPA, instead of them going on Raids/Defenses.
So you're running on a platform centred around turnips?

That's just fail.

Also beets are just as bad as turnips. Both are not good in curry, and neither are good with kebabs. I'm South Asian, i should know.

Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:

That's just fail.

Also beets are just as bad as turnips. Both are not good in curry, and neither are good with kebabs. I'm South Asian, i should know.
As someone who is descended from South Asian (I'm Indo-Guyanese), I judge your comments about turnips being bad in Curry are a lie. Beets are not just as bad as turnips, they are worse! They do not go good in anything!

Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:

That's just fail.

As someone who is descended from South Asian (I'm Indo-Guyanese), I judge your comments about turnips being bad in Curry are a lie. Beets are not just as bad as turnips, they are worse! They do not go good in anything!
I'm Indian / Singaporean, and Malaysian. I've tried turnips in both kebabs and curry, and beets as well. I refuse to eat either of them. Radishes in small doses.

Give me meat / spinach / paneer / vindaloo stuff over that garbage any day

Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:

That's just fail.

I'm Indian / Singaporean, and Malaysian. I've tried turnips in both kebabs and curry, and beets as well. I refuse to eat either of them. Radishes in small doses.

You are obviously a Beet Sympathizer, trying to mask yourself as something else. Let the holy turnip touch your darkened heart, and thou shall see the glory of Turnips!

I think I'll ask two serious questions now:

1. What qualities do you feel make you an ideal candidate for Vice Delegate?
2. What qualities do you feel do not make you an ideal candidate for Vice Delegate?

Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:

That's just fail.

You are obviously a Beet Sympathizer, trying to mask yourself as something else. Let the holy turnip touch your darkened heart, and thou shall see the glory of Turnips!
I refuse to eat beets sir.

You just lost my vote for Vice Delegate :(.

Alvino Castillon:
I think I'll ask two serious questions now:

1. What qualities do you feel make you an ideal candidate for Vice Delegate?
2. What qualities do you feel do not make you an ideal candidate for Vice Delegate?
1. Well, I'm able to dedicate a lot of time to NS, due to my real life not being very busy. I'm also a person who can adapt to most situations and fulfill what's needed from me.
2. I have yet to read the Constitution and my campaign is based on Turnip Power.

Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Govindia:
Thomas Insaniac:
Scandigrad:

That's just fail.

I refuse to eat beets sir.

You just lost my vote for Vice Delegate :(.
You're a Beet sympathizer, it's obvious I never had it.

Back