Gaspo Say What?

Iro

TNPer
Gaspo:
Govindia:
I would like to serve please
It amazes me that a) you're serious, and b) you expect this request to be taken seriously.
This came up in the admin enlargement thread.

In my opinion, this is flat-out insulting. Gaspo, whether or not it was plausible, it was a decent request, and you have no right to trash on it just because of your personal opinions about Govindia. It is not my position to care whether you think Gov should be an admin, but flat-out disparaging him is wrong. You may accuse Gov of things, but it looks like you're on that level as well.

:facepalm:

Iro:
In my opinion, this is flat-out insulting. Gaspo, whether or not it was plausible, it was a decent request, and you have no right to trash on it just because of your personal opinions about Govindia. It is not my position to care whether you think Gov should be an admin, but flat-out disparaging him is wrong. You may accuse Gov of things, but it looks like you're on that level as well.

Iro:
Gaspo:
Govindia:
It amazes me that a) you're serious, and b) you expect this request to be taken seriously.

Iro:
Gaspo:
Govindia:

I agree. I really don't know why he had to be so rude. I simply offered to help

It was a ridiculous request. You are on post moderation, at the highest warn level before banning. How can you honestly think you can serve as admin with that record?

Iro, there was no need for this thread. The matter was over, tbqh.

Iro:
Gaspo:
Govindia:

madjack:
Iro:
Gaspo:
Govindia:

mcmasterdonia:
madjack:
Iro:
Gaspo:
Govindia:

Thought I'd join the bandwagon.

I am not saying that Gov necessarily deserved to get an adminship, or if it was a reasonable request. In that respect, you may be right. But there is no reason to just totally insult him because you think so, or harbor a grudge. There are much better ways to say no.

I think the point (whatever it was) has been made, and leaving this thread opened any longer is simply going to attract problems. So it's being lock, and I request all moderators to leave it locked so it can die a natural death.

Back