Durkadurkiranistan 2013 - A Strong Leader for turbulent times

Several months ago I gave thought to running for delegate, even running an exploratory committee with Tim, but ultimately shut the nascent campaign down before official nominations opened. I've opted for a different course this time around - a course inevitably ending with victory and total obliteration of my enemies.

Communists are everywhere. Defenders too. Can you trust the media, the academic elites, the big bankers? For that matter can you trust your neighbor? You cannot. Enter King Durk the Awesome and my Regressive Party.

I have a three step process for ridding us of these subversives and continuing the success and growth of the North Pacific:

Step one. Submit to me, your Overlord, and follow my lead as I dismember the democratic government here. The Constitution will be widdled away and ultimately disposed to the dustbin of history. Note to the Attorney General with the aim of saving my ass that this will be done legally somehow.

Step two. I will organize a Secret Police force and a system of Gulags with the aim of protecting our region and our culture. Provide me with absolute power to send subversives to the Gulags and allow me to squash all who question me, my absolute authority, or my pristine judgement.

Step three. We will use a dark/black forum skin and everyone will be encouraged to wear scary avatars. Well, except for me; my word to Erastide is good that I will use this retarded bear avatar forever and for all eternity, I guess.

Hail King Durk the Awesome! Hail the Regressive Party! Hail the North Pacific!

I say we make Durk delegate.

I mean, whats the worst that could happen?

Show your support!

rqf.png

You have my full and unconditional support Durk. Out of every candidate, you are the only one I trust to do exactly what is promised.

Durk, don't agree. Biyah likes to change allegiances :eyeroll:

Btw, if McMaster didn't run, I would really consider voting for you :)

Alicia DiLaurentis:
Durk, don't agree. Biyah likes to change allegiances :eyeroll:

Btw, if McMaster didn't run, I would really consider voting for you :)
Lol thanks. I can have the secret police push mcmaster to the side so to speak if that helps. :P

Hail! o/

JAL, I would honestly also consider you were McMastermuffins not running. Perhaps you should go more Radical.

King Durk the Awesome:
Not sure how much more radical I can go and remain a legal member of this Regional Assembly to be honest. :P
You could advocate abolishing elections and banning specific people?

I thought I was pretty clear in my original post that I would, uh, work within the confines of the law to abolish elections, cough. :P

As for the specific person of which you speak - you can safely assume that said person will be gone the moment I assume the delegacy. I did not make it an official platform plank only out of fear of moderator repercussion particularly considering my already lofty warning level.

King Durk the Awesome:
I thought I was pretty clear in my original post that I would, uh, work within the confines of the law to abolish elections, cough. :P

As for the specific person of which you speak - you can safely assume that said person will be gone the moment I assume the delegacy. I did not make it an official platform plank only out of fear of moderator repercussion particularly considering my already lofty warning level.
Hail o/
rqf.png

I think we've uncovered the controversy that threatens to undermine your entire campaign.

Just what the hell is that in your avatar anyway? :P

For the past half-decade or more, I've always considered it to be a obese juvenille dinosaur.

Also. I endorse Tim for Vice Delegate and Eluvatar for Speaker of the body I'll be dissolving.

Durk/Tim/Elu 2013, all on the same ticket. :)

*huggles his running mates*

Back