A masking question

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
It's come to my attention that as Vice-Delegate I no longer have access to the Moderation HQ, which I once had when I was AJ. This strikes me as rather odd, since the Delegate, the entire Cabinet, and the entire Justice team have access to the HQ and yet the Vice-Delegate, supposedly the second highest elected official in TNP, does not.

Cabinet member Kingborough assures me this is a mistake and if I merely bring it up to the Admins it will be corrected. I, for one, don't shy from confrontation, so I decided to take him up on that claim here, publicly, since several inquiries I've made in private have been, to put it politely, bashfully and hastily ignored.

Thank you ever so much for your help and clarification in advance!

-Wolf

I looked at the permissions for that area of the forum and it is limited to these groups: admins, global mods and court justices.

Mum, the way people are given access to that area (except for the Court Justices due to a technical issue), is through the permission set labeled "Moderation HQ" for each user account or member group.

The Vice Delegate mask has that permission set activated. Why it isn't accessible for the Vice Delegate I don't know. But based on the settings there should not be any problem. Eluvatar was the one do did the remasking, so perhaps he can see if there's something he did then that created the problem.

Kingborough:
That makes no sense, since the cabinet, assistant prosecutors, AG and cabinet deputies can all see it.
The Cabinet masking should have the appropriate permissions included in the group set of permissions for the Cabinet mask, which is how anyone other than the admin, the global mods, and the Court Justices can see that area much less post in it,

Back