mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Today, I reached 400 endorsements.

This is certainly a recent record, as when I joined TNP, Delegate endorsements hovered around the 250 mark maximum. Since then endorsements and the population of our region have grown significantly. This is a good thing for TNP, there is not a single endo trader within close range to the Delegate's endorsement count. We as a region, are incredibly secure at this time.

We as a region now more than ever, exert an incredible amount of influence over the World Assembly, it's important that we take part in votes on WA matters and that we use this influence wisely.

It's also a clear demonstration that the regional community respects the votes that occur on this forum, and that they are clearly willing to support our democracy. This has been further show through their strong resistance to unendorsement campaigns recently.

Actions taken by the past government strongly involved the regional community. This includes the distribution of the TNP-Wire to our residents, as well as the commentary on the WA resolutions. Although this has only been a short term, through the holiday period, it is my aim to continue to involve them in this way.

For reference, the TNP-Wire will be releasing a significant edition in early January. It will be it's first edition as a full scale Newspaper. Romanoffia has been working hard on it, and I look forward to hearing the responses to his work.

Anyway, I shall continue to keep up the endorsements. There is still probably 40% of the regions WA's that have not endorsed me quite yet. It is my hope that we will continue to grow and hopefully reach the 500 mark soon.

Hail The North Pacific!

400 endos is no small matter. i think during the heyday, a few feeder dels had 600+ endos if I recall correctly. But 400 hasn't been seen in a long time.

Astounding!

When I first voted for McMasterdonia, I had the thought in the corner of my head that he was going to be a very, very successful delegate! :P

Back