mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Merry Christmas to you all!

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for coming to the Christmas Festival, and I hope that you enjoy it and make the most of the fun and festivities that will be held in the next few days.

Its also an opportunity for us to celebrate the relationship between ourselves and Osiris and the South Pacific. Two of our closest allies. Since signing a treaty with the two respective regions, we have become closer in almost every way. Our Militaries have been collaborating on an ongoing basis. Members of the all governments are conversing on a regular basis, Delegates and Ministers.

It is good to know that the North Pacific has capable allies that are there for us should we ever need it.

The New Year provides us the opportunity to reflect on the year that has passed. Our successes and our failures, both individually and as a region. It is with that insight that we can go on into the New Year to better our region, and to make the changes that we believe are necessary for a brighter, stronger and more prosperous future for TNP.

Beyond simply internally speaking, it provides us the opportunity to look at our current treaty arrangements. How can we expand upon these relationships? Where will this take us?

To The North Pacific

Finally, I would like to congratulate The North Pacific for the year that has passed. It has had its ups and downs as is to be expected. Nonetheless we have had some significant achievements. TNP is all the more engaged in the World Assembly due to the work of the successive Ministers for the World Assembly, whose reports have provided in detail analysis of each resolution and helped us to form clear decisions.

The North Pacific Army has been refounded and has made new ground. Expanded it's membership, and taking part in a variety of missions and creating a new community and opportunity for TNPers. In Foreign Affairs we have expanded our treaty base, and worked on new ways to make our Update more interesting. Communications has brough the return of the TNP-Wire, we hope to expand this in the coming year to cover more international news as well as domestic. Culture and Entertainment, a relatively new Ministry is already making a positive impact on TNP. The coming year will see this Ministry develop further, and you can expect more news from this Ministry soon.

In Conclusion

Wherever you come from around the world, whatever you background, I wish you a happy and safe holiday season. I hope that you enjoy the festivities here, and you can be assured that there will be many more enjoyable cultural events for us all to enjoy.

I hope you enjoy your christmas, may you be surrounded by the ones you love, and enjoy the New Year that will follow.

Mcmasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Beyond simply internally speaking, it provides us the opportunity to look at our current treaty arrangements. How can we expand upon these relationships? Where will this take us?

It's simple: to the new golden age ;) :D

Merry Christmas to you guys! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll remember TNP while at the beach drinking piña-colada with a Santa hat!

Some Hispanic Countries (like mine xD) are still on holidays, and will give and get presents again on January 6th (the Magi... Gotta love those guys, even though they never existed).

Notice: Unless there are objections I'll be archiving this on the twentieth, after the last culture known to me has celebrated Christmas.

Back