What's going on in your life?

I was followed for about ten minutes by a collection of aspiring rappers down the beach of Santa Monica. They assured me that they will be visiting Australia and performing at Big Day Out, and that I should make a donation to assist them....

Accomplished? Really good grades in my cooking classes.

the Downside is my school may not be paying its suppliers and providers, and we could easily not have food to cook in a couple of months.. Lol, living in a bankrupt country sucks

Canary Islands (NW Africa), a Colony (well, autonomous blah blah blah territory) of Spain. Not that "real" Spain is doing better either, though... But the football team will win the world cup anytime! Lol.

Not too bad for me, I'm already a graduated cook and this is only a plus for me, but the guys who don't have any experience? Spain youth's going down the toilet.

:( Well I hope that it all works out for the better soon. It sucks when the young people of today are lost because of the decisions made by generations before, and the ones in power. Kind of like a lost generation. There is still hope though, there always is.

I've had that experience of Polish trains :P Nightmares. But can be amusing.

When I caught the train from Warsaw to Krakow, there was an interesting young Italian couple, the guy giving his girlfriend a rather vigorous head massage (while she moaned in pleasure). The rest of the cabin struggled to not fall of our seats laughing.

I suppose the old Polish grannies (if there were any) were quite disturbed :P

Yes, Polish trains can be a real pain. Politicians claim they want to improve it but it's all too messy.

Maybe being shameless was/is normal to that certain couple? Some people prefer being nude all the time, they prefer other things..

That would have been more normal. But it was just an extremely vigorous head massage that was sending her hair flying everywhere, while she moaned loudly. It was quite an amusing scene :P

I'm on break from my employment law summer course! So that's exciting... and I finally saw the Hobbit today. Wahoo!

The days are getting longer here and the birds are singing! There are flowers in the trees. Nature thinks that it's already Spring. Let's hope it doesn't freeze too much next month. :)

That sounds nice.

Today I had an actual day of skiing properly, none of that being flung through the air business. It was nice, really enjoyed myself. Though worn out now.

There are some weeks like that when a trillion little things just add up and make it difficult. It's quite annoying when it happens, but luckily it usually doesn't last too long. I hope this new week is better for you, OE.

McM, congratulations for skiing without being flung into the air! I'll have to try that, some day. :lol:

Back