ARCHIVED: Conference for Island Nations?

Malvad

TNPer
I propose that the island nations* of The North Pacific hold a conference to further unite them politically, economically, socially, and militarily. Would any one be interested?

*An island nation is a nation where a majority of its landmass is surrounded completely by water.

List of eligible nations
  • Ravania
  • Checkers
  • Soulia
  • Tim-Opolis
  • Ator People
  • Scandigrad
  • Ramaba
  • Malvad
  • Almanianian Union

list based off of The OFFICIAL Map of The North Pacific. If you are not on the map but consider your nation an island nation you are also welcome. If your nation has islands but they don't account for a majority of the landmass you can join if you really want to.

I'm the Almanianian Union, and I approve of this idea.

By the way, the Galt Conference is ongoing. I am preparing to move into discussion on the treaty that would be signed.

Alvino Castillon:
I'm the Almanianian Union, and I approve of this idea.

By the way, the Galt Conference is ongoing. I am preparing to move into discussion on the treaty that would be signed.
Great! I look forward to both this conference and the continuation of the Galt Conference. :D

I really hope more people will join in this conference. Either way this conference shall begin after the conclusion of the Galt Conference.

Great idea. Checkers actually happens to be split into two, ah, territories: the Mainland Checkers Republic and the Checkers Island Authority, both of which run their own government. Both territories follow their own laws, but are united by ten National Commissioners, which are the technical heads of government. Since this is an island conference, only the Checkers Island Authority will be represented.

The Democracy of Guslantis would like to join, if that is alright. We do have part of our nation surrounded by water. Can we still be apart of this?

Back