TNP vs. SacofTomatos

I apologize for speaking out of turn, if that is the case. However, I question whether my testimony can be given over a period of time, rather than us all meeting at once. I feel that would be easier for all involved.

This is a general notice to both parties;

At this point in time neither the prosecution or defense has entered any exhibits, including such evidence as was the basis of the initial indictment. At present I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to proceed to trial. You have roughly seven hours to correct this before the recess will begin.

Exhibit A

The Republic of Sacoftomatos (New. 50 minutes ago)
Greetings!

I am telegramming you regarding your endorsement of The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia. McMasterdonia is controlled by the infamous The I was a sex god in the 60s of Durkadurkiranistan II - both nations controlled by the same player. Durkadurkiranistan twice subjected the North Pacific to his reigns of terror, banning thousands of nations simply for his own amusement. In addition to this, he twice abolished the democratic government in the North Pacific in exchange for a totalitarian regime. Durkadurkiranistan was even condemned by the World Assembly for his actions. You can read all about his last reign of terror here: page=WA_past_resolutions/council=2/start=32

Now Durkadurkiranistan wants to become delegate again, this time as McMasterdonia. Protect democracy in the North Pacific and please withdraw your endorsement from The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia, for the better of the region. It's not too late to save the region we love if we act quickly!

~Balkanlands

This is a telegram sent by the defendant.

Objection approved. Under the Adopted Court Rules (December 2012), Article 3.10, Electronic Evidence must be accompanied by such.

I am withdrawing the charges in this case. One - the delegate took action at the time of this incident. and Two - there are a number of other more pressing cases before the court.

I feel justice was served via McM's banject button and nothing further is required. If the court disagrees, please let us know.

The defense does not object to the prosecution's decision to drop charges but asks that the case be dismissed with prejudice.

Back