-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
On behalf of McMasterdonia:

Please vote publicly in this thread or privately by PMing the Voting Booth. Please do not make it a tie. :bunny:

Please vote after the posting of this topic* at (time=1354501200) and before (time=1354933200).

Please ensure that your TNP nation remains in TNP. Please ensure that you list your WA nation if you have one at the end of the ballot period: if you wish for it to be confidential, please vote privately.

Ballot:

Code:
[b]TNP Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR TNP NATION[/nation]
[b]WA Nation:[/b] [nation]YOUR WA NATION[/nation]

[b]Vice Delegate:[/b] < Blue Wolf II | Romanoffia | present >

*If you can vote before the opening of this thread, please surrender your time machine to the North Pacific Army for... entirely legitimate purposes... in June 2004.

Mall:
TNP Nation: Mall
WA Nation: Mall6

Vice Delegate: Blue Wolf II
Mall6 is no longer in the WA so Mall is reminded to update their ballot before the end of voting or their vote will not be counted.
Cormac Stark:
TNP Nation: Cormac Stark
WA Nation: Clothes Over Bros

Vice Delegate: Romanoffia
Cormac Stark is no longer in TNP and Clothes over Bros is no longer in the WA so Cormac Stark is reminded to update their ballot before the end of voting or their vote will not be counted.
Belschaft:
TNP Nation: North Pacific Belschaft
WA Nation: Classified

The nation "Classified" does not exist. If Belschaft intended to keep his WA secret, the assistant Election Commissioner advises him to vote in a Private Message to The Voting Booth.
Koth:
TNP Nation: Anonymouse
WA Nation: Supermassive Black Hole

The nation Supermassive Black Hole is no longer in the WA so Koth is reminded to update their ballot before the end of voting or their vote will not be counted.

Eluvatar:
Belschaft:
TNP Nation: North Pacific Belschaft
WA Nation: Classified

The nation "Classified" does not exist. If Belschaft intended to keep his WA secret, the assistant Election Commissioner advises him to vote in a Private Message to The Voting Booth.
Talk to the WA registrar. I have provided him with details, and he has not requested more.

Eluvatar:
It would be illegal for the Registrar to communicate that information to the Election Commission.
Strange, then, how my declaration that my WA is currently classified (and that I have informed the WA registrar as such) is sufficient for my RA membership, the WA vote, the previous round of voting for this election... but not this round :eyeroll:

TNP Nation: MadhouseMike
WA Nation: Punk Reloaded

Vice Delegate: Blue Wolf

...i cast this vote with extreme reservations. I'd like Blue Wolf to stay on the bench, but I gave him my word that I'd vote for him, and I don't want to renigue.

Back