Back Office - ADMINS Please Read

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Posting here, but this can be moved.

The AG now has a Back Office to confer with his fellow prosecutors. I ask all adminst to post below that they will not view this material in their powers as admin.

We have two cases against two current admins so I feel compelled to ask that this not occur. Obviously, I can't force you to do anything, but I ask that Admins stay out of the Back Office unless they have a need to be their in their roles as admin, AG, or Asst. Prosecutor.

I, Eluvatar, promise that I won't be looking in the Back Room when there are complaints involving me just as I don't look into the private area devoted to the Court if I can help it.

I, Flemingovia, promise that I won't be looking in the Back Room when there are complaints involving me just as I don't look into the private area devoted to the Court if I can help it.

The only thing I would add is that the admin mask does not always make it clear when threads are closed or inappropriate for our masks.

So what I will say is that if I do look at that area .. .it will be by honest mistake.

That was the nature of the caveat to my promise as well: occasionally I click an active topic and then immediately back out because I see in the nav bar that it's in the court's private area >_<

Back