Lookin' for a Deputy

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Hello - the department is in need of a second deputy.

The requirements:

- Get to know TNP law...quickly. If you don't know it today that is ok, but you will be required to get up to speed quickly. You'll get assigned the lowest level priority cases at first, but I don't want folks who will make a mockery of the position.

- Follow directions. The key to any well run organization is unity in its members. I do not tolerate public disagreeements well...at all. Privately, you can call me any name in the book. But in public, we're one body. If this isn't something you can do, this office ain't for you.

- Follow directions part 2. You will be assigned cases that you will personally disagree with. There may be current cases that I disagree with. It doesn't matter. This office must prosecute all cases with expertise and really, guile, so that our laws are upheld and we discourage people from committing crimes. If you cannot follow this, don't apply.

- Activity. I need someone who can be active. So many cases and while we're getting many up and running I suspect it's going to take funk and I another week to have every case exactly where it needs to be. I need someone who can be active and carry part of the load.

So it's a low paying job, that may not have the frills. But it's a highly visible role and for the right person they could parlay this role into a bigger one within TNP.

Send me a PM if you're interested*.

*the last part is a test to see if you can follow directions. :p

I've accepted DRUK as Assistant Prosecutor. Govindia, I will consider your application, but there is a need to be able to send PMs.

punk d:
I've accepted DRUK as Assistant Prosecutor. Govindia, I will consider your application, but there is a need to be able to send PMs.
Just saw this post, sorry. You would have to take that up with the Admin Team sir. Otherwise, I'm reachable via TG, IRC query, or IM.

Is there any other positions in law that need to be filled. I read most of the laws (still reading and interpreting) the hard ones are #6 and down of the bill of rights. Those can be easily fooled around with... I have read all though. I am still reading things that recently came out. Might take me an extra 5 hours to get use to them. But i will strive to put my best eye to the screen and read. Tell me if you need ANY spots even a small firm or something to be filled im there.

Thanks for your interest, Blake. Have you applied to become a member of the RA? Once you have, I am sure we can find a spot for you.

Govindia:
punk d:
Thanks for your interest, Blake. Have you applied to become a member of the RA? Once you have, I am sure we can find a spot for you.
I'm still willing to help sir
Sorry Gov - at 100% warning, I can't use you as a deputy.

On the other hand, if he begins to have to post in these forums, I can press the approve button and feel powerful :D

Back