ARCHIVED: House of Desrosiers

Coat of Arms of the House of Desrosiers​

2j5kjty.jpg

The House of Desrosiers is the royal house of the Principality of Jeikeu and is very old dating back to 1200 AD. It is the main branch of the royal family. The current head of the house is Grand Prince Jeikeu Desrosiers, whom is currently unmarried. The Grand Prince spends most winters/autumns at Chateau de Mer and spring at Chateau Desrosiers during which the assembly gets to be in his presence. The Grand Prince spends all of the 4 summer months at the country estate Le Cheval.

Our royal residences enclude:

Chateau Desrosiers:​
the-monaco-palace-monte-carlo-monaco+1152_13179108367-tpfil02aw-4825.jpg

Chateau de Mer:​
Chateau-d%E2%80%99If.jpg

The country estate, Le Cheval:​
Versailles-Le_Petit_Trianon.jpg

The House of Demoiselle is a cadet branch of the House of Desrosiers. Lord Jake Demoiselle is the current head of the House of Demoiselle. The House of Demoiselle is located in Penguins and Puffins and in The Faroe Islands.

If you would like to be adopted apply to Grand Prince Jeikeu. (you may even be granted a title of nobility)

I hereby accept my adoption by Prince Jeikeu, who is now effectively my father, and alter my legal name in NS to Tabiana Desrosiers. I also accept the title of Dauphin and my responsibilities as the a prince of House Desrosiers.

I will still happily answer to 'Chas' etc but am taking this as an overarching legal name, not like Chas which is specific to TNP.

Back