mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Hello Everyone

I am informing you that the mods have admitted that they made a mistake. I will be returning as TNP Delegate shortly, and they will be restoring my Endorsements to my main nation.

Thank you to all that had the faith in me, to recognize that I would not do such things. I will continue as The North Pacific Delegate with the joy in knowing that many in this community know me well enough, and trust in my leadership.

Also: <Frisbeeteria> you might get the delegacy back by next update. If not, whenever we can finish the list. I'm also going to post a formal apology for this on the forums

Thanks.

Mcmasterdonia
Still TNP Delegate

Todd McCloud:
Gaspo:
Prince Windsor:
First time the mods admitted doing something wrong
No it isn't.
I seem to recall reading about a weird glitch that happened in 2003, too, for what it's worth. And another one in 2005, but I can't remember.
This incident represents a less-common public apology, but private apologies to players, particularly gameplayers, for various issues which have arisen are not unheard of.

Hail MCM!

And yes Gaspo, private ones - this isn't the first, but biggest, of the public apologies to one.

~B

I've got a couple amusing ones filed away around here somewhere. Regardless, let's keep this conversation on track. The security of our region is of utmost importance, and it has been protected. Hooray for that.

Back