TNP Del Ejected from WA

TNP Del Ejected from WA 

22 November, 2012

Delegate-elect McMasterdonia was ejected from the World Assembly for rule violations. This came just days after Unibot was ejected for WA-multying. Long-time TNPer Great Bights Mum is currently serving as Vice Delegate until the special election concludes, however Security Council member Former English Colonies currently has the highest endorsement count.

More news as it develops.

----
Written by New Kervoskia
The Trans-Pacific Times
NationStates Broadcasting Company (NSBC)
Copyright 2008

Hey.. Guys..

How about we wait until McMasterdonia gets online and has time to explain what the hell happened before we start throwing our accusations. For all we know it was a glitch. Looking at timestamps, there didn't seem to be another nation even ejected in a pair with his.

Give the guy time to get on and post an explanation. Alright?

Tim:
Hey.. Guys..

How about we wait until McMasterdonia gets online and has time to explain what the hell happened before we start throwing our accusations. For all we know it was a glitch. Looking at timestamps, there didn't seem to be another nation even ejected in a pair with his.

Give the guy time to get on and post an explanation. Alright?
How offensive that you suggest that, sir! Of course we need to just put words in his mouth and assume he is a bad leader and can't handle a delegacy!

the explanation, as I understand it, is that [violet]s new safe switching testing means that the game now gets pissy if you use a WA nation with the same email address as another nation.

<Frisbeeteria> you might get the delegacy back by next update. If not, whenever we can finish the list. I'm also going to post a formal apology for this on the forums

LOL, so glad I was not on at this time. My head woulda exploded :P

Anyway, good news. McM is back in the Delegacy after this update.

Iro:
LOL, so glad I was not on at this time. My head woulda exploded :P

Anyway, good news. McM is back in the Delegacy after this update.

Good, that's one massive mess out of the way.

Aurora DiLaurentis:
Wow, I missed such a good drama.. xp

I can't imagine that McM agree's with you there... xD

Damn, I miss most of the good stuff when it happens.

I just read the new rules and they are completely cool. Especially the part that you essentially cannot accidentally multi with the same email address, and the streamlining of the WA application process. Very coo.

Back