Govindia for Council of Five: A Chance for Activity and Efficiency

Govindia

TNPer
Hello everyone.

I am not new to TNP, and most people know me. For those who do not, allow me to explain a bit about myself.

I have started NS since late 2004, and the end of this summer will come my eight year anniversary.

I have seen how the feeders work as well as user-created regions, and experienced various forms of government. I have served as a Minister, legislator, role-play adviser, election commissioner, ambassador, parliament speaker, and military officer in all of these areas during my time, and did these jobs to the best of my abilities.

In TNP I have served as the Speaker, Deputy Speaker, Election Commissioner, Deputy Election Commissioner, a Minister, Role-Play Adviser, and I am a current Major in The North Pacific Army and a member of the Regional Assembly.

I am capable of working with others to get the job done in an efficient manner and for the betterment of the region. I believe in peace, justice, and freedom in this region, and if elected I will help to ensure these ideals are protected, while making sure the important work is done. I am skilled with various parts of government, particularly foreign affairs, legislative matters, or the military. The operations with Stargate and her colony region show that I will do anything to ensure the job is done in a successful manner, and I will do the same here on the Council.

I hope you will give me the chance to serve and help the region. Please vote Govindia for the Council of Five.

Back