Requesting an Indictment/Warrant for Arrest

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I request a warrant for the arrest and an indictment to eject and ban SacofTomatos for Fraud

Fraud: Section 1.4 Fraud
10. "Fraud" is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

SacofTomatos has been sending telegrams as shown here:

The Republic of Sacoftomatos (New. 50 minutes ago)
Greetings!

I am telegramming you regarding your endorsement of The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia. McMasterdonia is controlled by the infamous The I was a sex god in the 60s of Durkadurkiranistan II - both nations controlled by the same player. Durkadurkiranistan twice subjected the North Pacific to his reigns of terror, banning thousands of nations simply for his own amusement. In addition to this, he twice abolished the democratic government in the North Pacific in exchange for a totalitarian regime. Durkadurkiranistan was even condemned by the World Assembly for his actions. You can read all about his last reign of terror here: page=WA_past_resolutions/council=2/start=32

Now Durkadurkiranistan wants to become delegate again, this time as McMasterdonia. Protect democracy in the North Pacific and please withdraw your endorsement from The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia, for the better of the region. It's not too late to save the region we love if we act quickly!

~Balkanlands

This is quite clearly fraud done with the intention of misleading the public and with damaging my reputation.

Relevant to your interests:

10. When seeking an indictment to eject or ban, or expel from the RA due to oath violation, pending a trial, the Government must inform all the Justices.
11. Any Justice may approve or deny an indictment, and their decision will be final.
12. Once an ejection is performed, the Government must notify the ejected nation of their rights within one hour, and publicly submit a criminal proceeding to the court within six hours.

And another case??

:headbang:

Think AG is going to become the hardest working man in TNP...followed closely by the justices.

punk d:
And another case??

:headbang:

Think AG is going to become the hardest working man in TNP...followed closely by the justices.
Do you require me to post it in the complaint thread? Or is this sufficient enough?

I think you have a lot of work ahead of you :P Best of luck Punk D.

arms.png

Indictment

In the name of the nations of The North Pacific, an indictment under The North Pacific Legal Code is filed against SacofTomatos, alleging that during the month of November 2012, SacofTomatos telegrammed numerous nations the following:

The Republic of Sacoftomatos (New. 50 minutes ago)
Greetings!

I am telegramming you regarding your endorsement of The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia. McMasterdonia is controlled by the infamous The I was a sex god in the 60s of Durkadurkiranistan II - both nations controlled by the same player. Durkadurkiranistan twice subjected the North Pacific to his reigns of terror, banning thousands of nations simply for his own amusement. In addition to this, he twice abolished the democratic government in the North Pacific in exchange for a totalitarian regime. Durkadurkiranistan was even condemned by the World Assembly for his actions. You can read all about his last reign of terror here: page=WA_past_resolutions/council=2/start=32

Now Durkadurkiranistan wants to become delegate again, this time as McMasterdonia. Protect democracy in the North Pacific and please withdraw your endorsement from The Delegate-Elect of McMasterdonia, for the better of the region. It's not too late to save the region we love if we act quickly!

~Balkanlands

In claiming that the player behind Durkadurkiranistan is also the player behind McMasterdonia, SacofTomatos is in violation of Chapter 1, Section 1.4, Clause 10 of the North Pacific Legal code, which states:

North Pacific Legal Code:
10. “Fraud” is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

Pursuant to Chapter 3, Section 3.3, Clause 11, of the Legal Code, which states that "[a]ny Justice may approve or deny an indictment, and their decision will be final," this indictment is formally requested for approval, noting that Chief Justice Hileville has previously approved an informal request above.

Sincerely,

Punk Daddy
Attorney General of The North Pacific

The AG's office would like to ask the court to begin proceedings in this case so that the AG's office can supply the defendant with a notice to file a plea.

The nation has not been logged into for about 10 days. It's unlikely a plea will be entered but, we do need to give notice.

If a plea is not entered, this office will ask for a summary judgment against the defendant.

punk d:
The AG's office would like to ask the court to begin proceedings in this case so that the AG's office can supply the defendant with a notice to file a plea.

The nation has not been logged into for about 10 days. It's unlikely a plea will be entered but, we do need to give notice.

If a plea is not entered, this office will ask for a summary judgment against the defendant.
The Proceedings have been assigned to Associate Justice Belschaft.

As a note Blue Wolf has not been assigned a trial based on the pending Vice Delegate Elections and the timetable for trials. Also I have 3 current sets of proceedings so Bel is up for another. :P

Based upon the new Court Rules, this office cannot ask for a Summary Judgement it would appear. But I will serve the defendant now that this has been opened.

Back