Request for easy-to-use Rolodex of Rulings

punk d

TNPer
-
-
I'd like to request the court to create a naming convention and archival process for its rulings. It's difficult to follow and research rulings today because there does not seem to be a system. If there is a system and I just have missed it, I apologize.

punk d:
I'd like to request the court to create a naming convention and archival process for its rulings. It's difficult to follow and research rulings today because there does not seem to be a system. If there is a system and I just have missed it, I apologize.
I have this in the works. Just need a bit of free time to work on it.

Please be aware that as we have recently replaced both the Constitution and Bill of Rights the vast majority of previous Court Rulings no longer serve as legal precedent, though Justices may take them into account should the same legal questions arise again.

We've had several constitutions since the constitutional convention, which created the Court, and Court decisions under all of them.

There would be value in having them all accessible via index; although there were whole terms with no decisions duing all of this time.

I didn't want to make another thread, but I'm getting a bit lost in the ruling requests and actual court cases. I have a number of indictments I will need to file in the next few days and want to make it easiest on all parties involved so that defendants can see the indictments and complainants are aware of the indictments.

Would the court be open to a new thread called "Trial Proceedings" or something so that only cases/indictments would be posted there?

punk d:
I didn't want to make another thread, but I'm getting a bit lost in the ruling requests and actual court cases. I have a number of indictments I will need to file in the next few days and want to make it easiest on all parties involved so that defendants can see the indictments and complainants are aware of the indictments.

Would the court be open to a new thread called "Trial Proceedings" or something so that only cases/indictments would be posted there?
All request for indictments should be filed here from this point forward: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6989211/1/#new.

All trials will hopefully go into a new forum in which I have requested here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8076923&t=6917173.

Also if you click the Laws link there is now a Rolodex of Rulings under the Court section. All rulings made under previous Constitutions will eventually be linked in the first post of the Rolodex.

Thanks,

Hile

Back