-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
I personally think this is completely ridiculous, but the guy is persistent.
The Jedi Droids of R2dav2 (1 day ago)

Hello new delegate,

I just wanted to inform you that someone named "antariel" is trying to overthrow you...I'd advise that you ban him before he attempts to seize control of your country.
The Jedi Droids of R2dav2 (32 minutes ago)

Seriously, like I said in my last message, nation=antariel has a group, and he's out to take control...I know because he used to control Warzone Australia, and now he's here on raiding business...you've GOT to get rid of him...

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=antariel He has a whopping... 19 endorsements. Gaining at a ferocious pace. >_>

Unibot did mention Antariel in an earlier thread. It might be worth considering whether Antariel is part of the South Pacific Army supporting the transfer or not.

I can also confirm this.
I am a member of The South Pacific Army and citizen of both TSP and TNP.

I have had run in's with R2dav2 in the past in multiple regions, he is a harmless buffoon.

Here is a telegram from him when he recently attempted to "coup" WZ Australia

"The Jedi Droids of R2dav2 (21 days ago)
Well, it would seem that I came back to NS when you did, and I left when you did...I used to be a "terrorist" of many regions, where I targeted specifically warzone Australia, Communist Democracy, Death Star, and various other places...right now, I have declared full war on warzone Australia...you can help me in my conquest, if you wish...I believe I can succeed once again :D"

If you would like anymore information please feel free to ask me.
Hope this helps.

Drugged Monkeys

And some more conversation... Again with the persistence.

The Jedi Droids of R2dav2:
He has many allies that are going to invade...I repeat; you're reputation is in jeopardy
Former English Colony:
I posted your assessment in the Security Council portion of our forum. Here is the URL http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6984460/

I am not going to kick anyone without authorization, and it looks like that is not going to happen.

I suggested Ant may coup TNP as a different account. I don't think there's anyway in hell you'd see him coup any feeder as his own nation, nor does it look like he's legitimately tarting or stirring up trouble.

I am suspicious that the Ant-blaming might point the finger more towards Frak.

Great Bights Mum:
Who the frick is Frak and why does he think he can feck with FEC?
:) a little alliterative of you

Frak is Anur-Sanur or Haxtree of TSP fame.

I don't see much evidence but people seem to think it's him.

Chasmanthe:
Great Bights Mum:
Who the frick is Frak and why does he think he can feck with FEC?
:) a little alliterative of you

Frak is Anur-Sanur or Haxtree of TSP fame.

I don't see much evidence but people seem to think it's him.
It's always him :P

So far he has tried to coup TSP, TEP, TP and TRR.

I'm almost certain Frak is involved. Also, Frak likes to pretend he has a lot of people supporting him.

Furthermore, I have my own theories regarding Frak. >_>

If I had to point a finger, looking at the evidence...

Crude
Noneffective
Finger-Pointing

Yeah, looks to me like Frak.

During the hour where it looked like McM lost the delegacy for good, did anyone make a run for it with tarts ?

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back