Temporary appointment

Due to the circumstances that may continue into December (or January) when Eluvatar is expected to be able to resume his duties as an admin, and because my time for the next month or so may be limited due to other commitments, I am going to temporarily promote McMasterdonia as an admin.

I have made clear to him, and to the rest of the users here that it is temporary. The problem we've had with admin resources has been mostly due to Eluvatar's service as Delegate, and that, by its nature is temporary. I have learned within this past week that I will be needed to help with some other things online, and that may start as soon as tomorrow or may start later this month. By the time we get to early to mid December that will be out of the way, and if this year is like past years on the forums, things will slow down as we get into the holiday period in December.

This won't resolve some coding tasks that need to be addressed, which Elu and Ator have the skill set for, but this should shut some people up.

"but this should shut some people up." < By that I assume you mean most of the forum users and every other admin (including Eluvatar) besides yourself? :)

Back