The North Pacific Bar and Grill

"High quality indeed... Not the kind of party where I'd drink sixteen beers and start up a fight, if you know what I mean... "

Time for cake!

chocolate-cake21.jpg

Plus tiramisu:

Easy_Tiramisu.jpg

Plus lemonade :)

exps2781_CS1449749D70.jpg

Who's going to play tennis later? ;)

"he will if she will, isn't he cute?"

*says Lennart giving a wink to a lovely waitress who smiles back at him, while serving lemonade*

*While Lennart is flirting with a waitress, Ali is busy talking with her friends - Emma, Helena, Ariel, Sandra and Monica. They agree with Ali that Bryan is very cute and wonder if he's a single. Ali gives them smile and says 'Well ladies, he's mine. So don't even try.'
When Monica protests, Alicia reminds her who made her a new local socialite. Monica acknowledges her situation and starts laughing saying 'Ohhh Ali I was only kidding!' In the same moment Emma notices some blonde female hiding behind a distant tree in the backyard and tells girls about it immediately. The stranger vanishes seconds later. But Alicia is afraid that she may know who is that mysterious blonde... Also knows she must cancel her party as soon as possible. And call her parents.'

But you will agree ;)

I'm really sorry, my parents are returning sooner than they planned and I have to end this party. But you can visit me tomorrow, you know?
*Ali turns head to her friends*
Girls, as my special apology, big shopping on Tuesday. Party is cancelled, tell guests!
*Emma approaches Alicia asking her what's going on but Ali is reluctant to answer, just saying 'My parents are arriving and might be angry'. Then she leaves Emma who's slightly confused..Suddenly Emma sees again the blonde stranger who's acting like an uninvited guest. And for Emma's huge surprise she looks just like.. Ali. But it's late evening so every blonde can look like her best friend. Of course she disappears again behind some bushes. Like she's playing some childish game. Emma feels she needs to talk with Alicia again.*

*While all guests are leaving DiLaurentis' mansion, Emma goes upstairs straight to Ali's room. But she stops before the door as she's hearing Ali talking with someone, presumably by phone. Alicia seems to be genuinely disturbed when she nearly screams 'Mom, she escaped from the asylum! She wants to kill me again!' Emma is shocked. Could that be about the strange blonde girl, is she really a danger? But the biggest revelation comes very soon. Alicia yells again 'I don't care she's my sister! She's a freaking psycho, take her away!' Hearing that Emma is totally speachless and her mouth and eyes are completely opened.. Alicia had many secrets before her and others, but this? Seems it was her ultimate one.*

*In the same time Emma quickly goes through stairs but does one bad step and falls from them, hiting head on the floor. Alicia hears the noises and goes down. Seeing bleeding Emma she screams and decides to call for an ambulance. When it arrives Em is taken to the near hospital. She doesn't remember what she heard. As for Alicia, her parents arrive as well, while the twin sister is found by the security and put again in the asylum. The family secret is still safe.*

[me] picks up the happy couple in his alcohol-powered jetpack and takes them to Aurora's other superb mansion

images

*Lennart picks up some cupcakes and takes his alcohol-powered ass outta that party*

"At least I wasn't hurt, like in the other parties... Nor it's me who ends up arrested"

*While he runs away he hears two girlish voices spreading some rumors about an evil twin cutting people down*

"I'll be safe at McMaster's"

*Lennart flees running like Carl Lewis, finds the exit, waves his hand at Bryan and Au... Alice outside. Then gets in a random car.

Seatbelts: ok
Backseat: ok
Glove box: God bless rednecks!

hot wires the car and drives recklessly while screaming away:*

"It's an outbreak!"

Start a tab on my behalf please. Allow anyone who deals with their issues in the RA rather than the not the Courts access to it.

*finds the darkest corner of the bar*

Oh, and bring me a bottle of Scotch.

*pops in* Can I get a cup of tea? We've run out of milk at my house and I'm dying without my morning wake-me-up cup of tea.

I was on the Bahamas, traveling via a private jet :P

In reality I've been partying a lot, making one big party in my flat. Later I had to clean up the mess for 2 hours, while still having a headache (which endured for the rest of day). My friends had a total hangover so they couldn't help me at all.
I just can't imagine what stuff the New Year's Eve will bring! xd

PS: Please change my forum name.. ;)

Back