Issues of Trust and Confidentiality

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
It has come to my attention that a log of the Warzone Africa mission has been shared with an individual not involved in our mission, Senior Merry Man Tim. These logs have been used to make a mockery of us, due to one poor performance, and to label our army as incompetent.

This log was shared by a member of the UDL. Tim has told me this, but will not tell me who.

This is a serious breach of our confidentiality rules and security. I want to make it extremely clear how disappointed and disgusted I am by this behaviour.

The North Pacific Army enjoys working with our allies and other partners in missions. Trust cannot be expected of us, if trust is not given to us.

As such, I will only be allowing non-NPA members in our channel in extraordinary circumstances. The sharing of any log from that channel without my prior consent, will result in immediate dismissal. No Exceptions.

I can safely say for sure I haven't spoken to Tim on IRC in a month.

This is unacceptable, and I really wish NPA members understand the importance of classified information.

A serious issue that I have with this, is that Tim said if the NPA has 'worms' it is our own problem, and that he will not tell me who they are. It is deeply concerning that our Vice Delegate is taking this view towards our security.

I will continue to investigate this. Only a few NPA members have messaged me to say that they have read this. I would like some more responses, it is a serious issue and needs to be dealt with.

mcmasterdonia:
A serious issue that I have with this, is that Tim said if the NPA has 'worms' it is our own problem, and that he will not tell me who they are. It is deeply concerning that our Vice Delegate is taking this view towards our security.

I will continue to investigate this. Only a few NPA members have messaged me to say that they have read this. I would like some more responses, it is a serious issue and needs to be dealt with.
If the Vice Delegate is not serious about our security to be forthcoming than he does not stand fit to hold that position.

I am formally requesting that the Vice Delegate be forthcoming with this information or face a recall notice.

Aye, it is concerning that the Vice Delegate would have that attitude towards the security in the NPA.

I'm afraid I don't really have anything else to add, though.

I find the callous attitude the Vice Delegate has displayed to be highly offensive. His loyalty is to the region, not the the UDL, if he has intelligence on a security leak, he should be sharing it with us.

Perhaps Govindia, you should have linked me to this thread if he wants to demand a reply out of me so badly. If you wanted me to post then you should have stopped waving around the Recall Card, and PMed me. You can't expect me to go searching in the Defense forums for something that I was told wasn't viewable for me.

I believe I was already forthcoming with the information that I am actually able to provide. If you would actually do your reading instead of complaining here, you would see that.

Tim,
You have a log between NPA'ers that was given to you?
And this type of thing shouldn't have been shared outside of the NPA, right?
And you won't provide the log with the Minister of Defense? (Who wants the log so that Regional Security concerns can be addressed)
Many see your refusal to share this info with the MoD as counter productive to Regional Security.
Which is very concerning given that you are the Chairman of the SC.

MofD McMasterdonia,
Can this issue be closed out?
I.E. have you and Tim spoken and you are confident that he has provided as much info as he was able to for the betterment and/or security of the NPA?

Tim:
Perhaps Govindia, you should have linked me to this thread if he wants to demand a reply out of me so badly. If you wanted me to post then you should have stopped waving around the Recall Card, and PMed me. You can't expect me to go searching in the Defense forums for something that I was told wasn't viewable for me.

I believe I was already forthcoming with the information that I am actually able to provide. If you would actually do your reading instead of complaining here, you would see that.
Show me where you were forthcoming.

I'd like to see that too, Tim.

Do you know the NPA member who was the source of the information you received or not? Very simple answer to a simple question I would believe.

Whichever way you answer will certainly result in follow up questions.

Blue Wolf II:
I don't think Tim intends to cooperate with us on the matter and will remain silent on the question of how and where he got his "anonymous" source.
Would you support a recall motion since he is not willing to be forthcoming?

Lord Byron:
Tim,
You have a log between NPA'ers that was given to you?
And this type of thing shouldn't have been shared outside of the NPA, right?
And you won't provide the log with the Minister of Defense? (Who wants the log so that Regional Security concerns can be addressed)
Many see your refusal to share this info with the MoD as counter productive to Regional Security.
Which is very concerning given that you are the Chairman of the SC.
It's not a matter of the log, it's who sent the log to him, I think, that is being discussed.

Govindia:
Tim:

Show me where you were forthcoming.
Well Tim?

Back