The Unity Party

Ok guys, I think mine is the "worst" timezone, and I don't mind adapting. The only time gap I'll vanish for sure is between EST 18:00 ~ 21:00 (6-9 pm), but I have no problem at all otherwise.

12 pm EST is as good as 11pm EST and 10 pm EST for me.

Kingborough:
Thats about 4am for me if I'm correct, so I wouldn't be able to make that sorry.
I think it's 4 pm for you unless he means noon (I guess he don't, we don't use "12 pm" in Spanish anyway, it sounds confusing) God, it's difficult to coordinate timezones xD

Alvino Castillon:
I actually did mean noon... however, I could always pull for midnight. Would that work better?
It seems so. The first idea was 20:00 EST that would be ~ noon for King (not counting lightsavings).

I'll wait till you decide... Try to adapt myself, or this:
Malvad:
I may or may not be able to make it. If I don't make it just message me what all happened.

I am roughly 15 hours ahead of EST I believe, unless I am totally mixed up, which would make 8:30pm around my 12pm Monday morning - I should be able to make that.

"I, Boris Vazov, on behalf of The People's Republic of Khazahkistan, hereby accept the rights and responsibilities of membership of the Unity Party. I will do my best to uphold the principles of the Unity Party and work for the greater good of the Unity Party and the region."

Khazahkistan:
"I, Boris Vazov, on behalf of The People's Republic of Khazahkistan, hereby accept the rights and responsibilities of membership of the Unity Party. I will do my best to uphold the principles of the Unity Party and work for the greater good of the Unity Party and the region."
Your oath is accepted. Welcome to the Unity Party!

I'm officialy out of this party as it does not represent my views anymore.

Now before I get facepalmed (McM...??) for beating a dead horse, I just wanted to do this officialy since I made an Oath and all have in this world are my word and... Well, anyway, this is from Dilbert:

Boss: Well, there's no point in killing a dead horse.
Dilbert: You mean there's no point in beating a dead horse.
Boss: Why would anyone beat a dead horse?
Dilbert: Why would anyone kill a dead horse?
Boss: Maybe it kicked ya.
Dilbert: It's dead!
Boss: And so is every customer who has used our flagship product! [...]

Have a nice day everyone.

"I, President Hilley, on behalf of Guslantis, hereby accept the rights and responsibilities of membership of the Unity Party. I will do my best to uphold the principles of the Unity Party and work for the greater good of the Unity Party and the region."

"I, [President Alexander], on behalf of [Leekem], hereby accept the rights and responsibilities of membership of the Unity Party. I will do my best to uphold the principles of the Unity Party and work for the greater good of the Unity Party and the region."

I think that I should tell you guys that the original founder of this party is no longer in the region and it doesn't look like this party exists any more.

Back