Dharma: Thank you for helping us

unibot

TNPer
We didn't get it liberated at the minor update, but I appreciate The North Pacific Army's attendance in the liberation attempt of my region, Eastern Islands of Dharma and I know my school friends and the other natives also appreciate the effort a lot too. Thank you a lot guys, means a lot.

Once again, Eastern Islands of Dharma would like to thank our partners here in the North Pacific for their showing in the latest liberation attempt. So close, so close indeed.

Thank you very much.

Which begs the question, what are we doing there? Perhaps worth bearing in mind that Dharma invaded the North Pacific in 2010 in order to prop up my delegacy and associated purges.

King Durk the Awesome:
Which begs the question, what are we doing there? Perhaps worth bearing in mind that Dharma invaded the North Pacific in 2010 in order to prop up my delegacy and associated purges.
We "invaded" to support Blue Wolf over you.

We have an embassy with The North Pacific.

unibot:
King Durk the Awesome:
We "invaded" to support Blue Wolf over you.

We have an embassy with The North Pacific.
Whoa, what? That is NOT what happened. If I recall correctly, you and Dharmarian troops moved into TNP to support JAL during the coup. You made JAL's new forum. You might have supported BW after JAL threw you under the bus, but you can't just deny what happened beforehand. Are you trying to rewrite history or are you just ignoring the unsavory parts of it?

We deployed to help BW after the liberation. Durk only needed one outside endorsement to gain delegacy.

He's saying that he was the only one to endorse JAL during the coup and that Dharma arrived later to help oust him. Not how I remember it, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong. I wonder what JAL remembers.

I'll start taking talk about Dharma's role (or lack thereof) in helping Durk coup TNP seriously when Durk is actually brought to justice for couping TNP. Until then, it's a bit odd to argue that we shouldn't assist in the liberation of Dharma to prevent it being refounded as a raider trophy while we're considering letting Durk into our own Regional Assembly. It's kind of ridiculous to attack any region for supporting a couper while still being chummy with the actual couper, and the height of absurdity that the couper was the one to bring it up in the first place.

Yes, it's all TNP's fault that Unibot is flat out lying about Dharma's role in the Durka II coup because TNP didn't successfully convict JAL!

If only we had successfully convinced JAL< then Unibot would have no justification for his lies! He might has also been on trial as well, might you, but lets ignore that. :P

Hmm. The wolf is proving himself more catty at the moment.

I believe the correct response to a "thank you" is "you are welcome."

You are welcome Unibot.

Honestly, i know some of you are American, so a certain brashness can be excused, but were you taught NO manners by your mommies?

Blue Wolf II:
Yes, it's all TNP's fault that Unibot is flat out lying about Dharma's role in the Durka II coup because TNP didn't successfully convict JAL!

If only we had successfully convinced JAL< then Unibot would have no justification for his lies! He might has also been on trial as well, might you, but lets ignore that. :P
Here's my point. See if you can follow it:

1. This has nothing to do with Durk couping TNP, Dharma assisting (if in fact they did), etc. What this is actually about is raiders trying to pressure the NPA into refusing to assist in the liberation of Eastern Islands of Dharma so that your BFFs in TheNewUnknownAntarcticInquisitionOasisLandOfBlackHawkRiderBrotherhoodOfKingsAndEmperorsofMalice (TNUAIOLBHRBKEM) -- Wow, that was a mouthful. Oh damn, I forgot Lone Wolves United. Oh right, they're no longer relevant! -- will better be able to hold it with their massive, uncompetitive pile of non-updaters.

2. Point #1 is illustrated by the utter absurdity of the remorseless person responsible for the coup in question, who proudly boasts about it in his signature on this forum, calling out Eastern Islands of Dharma for supporting the coup that he conducted.

Any questions?

Made sense to me. Maybe you need to take your fingers out of your ears and stop going LALALALAALALAALALALALA whenever Cormac posts?

But that might involve learning something. Not your style.

Did you know JAL was the recipient of the TNP order of merit for outstanding contributions to the region?

It's not clear if that includes the actions you alluded to.

What made sense to me where these few points:

1. Unibot came here thanking us (yay!)
2. Then Unibot lied and tried to rewrite history (boo!)
3. A few of us call him out on it
4. UDL members became super-butthurt and demanded we convict JAL before we point out blatant lies by their beloved founder.

Am I right or am I right?

Chasmanthe:
Did you know JAL was the recipient of the TNP order of merit for outstanding contributions to the region?

He made outstanding contributions to TRR and thats about it. :P

also, Wolf: JAL started being catty first.

Cormac Stark:
Blue Wolf II:

Here's my point. See if you can follow it:

1. This has nothing to do with Durk couping TNP, Dharma assisting (if in fact they did), etc. What this is actually about is raiders trying to pressure the NPA into refusing to assist in the liberation of Eastern Islands of Dharma so that your BFFs in TheNewUnknownAntarcticInquisitionOasisLandOfBlackHawkRiderBrotherhoodOfKingsAndEmperorsofMalice (TNUAIOLBHRBKEM) -- Wow, that was a mouthful. Oh damn, I forgot Lone Wolves United. Oh right, they're no longer relevant! -- will better be able to hold it with their massive, uncompetitive pile of non-updaters.

2. Point #1 is illustrated by the utter absurdity of the remorseless person responsible for the coup in question, who proudly boasts about it in his signature on this forum, calling out Eastern Islands of Dharma for supporting the coup that he conducted.

Any questions?
What I said was kind of irrelevant so I'm just going to quote Cormac's post so we can see the logic of it.

Blue Wolf II:
What made sense to me where these few points:

1. Unibot came here thanking us (yay!)
1.5. JAL had the audacity to suggest that we should punish EID for allegedly supporting the coup he conducted by refusing to assist in the liberation of EID while in the process of asking for membership in the Regional Assembly of the region that he couped.
2. Then we claimed without showing any proof that Unibot lied and tried to rewrite history (boo!)
3. A few of us raiders call him out on it
4. UDL members became super-butthurt and demanded we convict JAL before we point out blatant lies by their beloved founder.

Am I right or am I right?
Fixed that for ya.

flemingovia:
Hmm. The wolf is proving himself more catty at the moment.

I believe the correct response to a "thank you" is "you are welcome."

You are welcome Unibot.

Honestly, i know some of you are American, so a certain brashness can be excused, but were you taught NO manners by your mommies?
Thanks Flem. :)

It does seem silly that Durk brought it up...

Anyway you're most welcome Unibot. I would have assisted regardless so the involvement of the NPA is a moot point.

I *am* however getting increasingly annoyed at those who are not in the NPA moaning about what missions we undertake. We liberate somewhere? People moan. We raid somewhere? People moan. I'm surprised NPA members stick around and put up with it.

Aurora DiLaurentis:
I think this whole fuss is not necessary, just saying :P
This whole fuss is 100% necessary. We are not a defender region, nor do we have a friendly history with Dharma; as I pointed out they invaded us. I'm sorry pointing out that fact has caused the region to blow up but oh well - I'll not let the historical revisionists win and I will do whatever it takes to ensure they will not.

Chasmanthe:

I was awarded the Order of Merit for my first purge. :) BTW Sorry if it pisses you off Cormac but the North Pacific loves it when I purge them.

Back