Split from embassy of Osiris

Govindia

TNPer
Earth:
The Osiris Government would like to request that the member known as "Govindia" who was banned from Osiris due to his prior behaviour towards members of the NationStates community overall including harassment, stalking, and otherwise inappropriate actions be restrained from entering and/or posting in the Osiris Embassy on The North Pacific Forum.

This is a thread for the Osiris Government to convey our news with The North Pacific, not to be continually insulted and to tolerate a persona non grata of Osiris. The evidence I cite as critique on our government is his attacks on Biyah in this thread (which were then split from this thread) and his attacks on the Osiris Judiciary about a week ago.

Osiris is considering implementing this policy across our other embassies abroad as well.
Criticising another government's policies and such IN A CIVIL manner, which I have done, is not insulting.

It is my right as a TNP citizen to exercise my free speech and free expression rights here, or any other part of the forum available to TNP citizens and Regional Assemblyman.

THis is not the People's Republic of China. I have every right to post here as much as any other TNP citizen.

Furthermore, there is no law that grants extraterritoriality so they cannot order us how TNP deal with its citizens.

Blue Wolf II:
Actually their embassy is considered sovereign ground and not part of TNP, they are allowed to make such requests.
by what law is it considered sovereign ground?

I do not give a dick whether it is laid out in our laws or not.

The embassy of an allied region is a place where they are afforded courtesy and their wishes are respected, let alone the wishes of our minister of foreign affairs.

I do not expect to have to split your posts from that embassy again. If I have to do so, you will be given a formal warning and your warn level will be increased, rather than this friendly chat that we are having now.

Capice?

Back