Who would be the best people to party with from TNP in RL?

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
OK, enter your nominations here!

Question: Who would be the most radical person or group of people to go bar hopping with in The North Pacific?

When there is enough nominees, a poll (like we need more of those :lol: ) will be set up for the final winner(s)!

Govindia:
I know pretty good bars, and other places more nefarious, I'm down
Err govindia, I do not think you are supposed to nominate partying with yourself.

Gbm. Thank you, but I do not think I could keep up.

flemingovia:
You're too modest. I'm sure you know some fine pubs. Those places that date back to the 1600s, with names like The Drunken Duck or The Devil's Punchbowl. :toast:

Great Bights Mum:
flemingovia:
You're too modest. I'm sure you know some fine pubs. Those places that date back to the 1600s, with names like The Drunken Duck or The Devil's Punchbowl. :toast:
challenge accepted

I nominate govindia because he would be super radical to go out on the town with. And i heard he knows where the real fun is at :)

And the best of the best OOC crew: poe, syber rad, blackshear, opa, james2spooky, virtual boy, honey sheep, the guy with the brian the dog family guy avatar...

Name the place and the time. TNPers need to meet up for the 10 year anniversary. NO EXCUSE! Fly all over the world if you have to ;)

Bryan von Richthofen:
I would be. Everyone loves partying with the giant drunk German.
I saw your face in the other thread a few days ago, and you do look like a guy who can party(?).

Uh...... yep. :shifty:

Great Bights Mum:
Bryan von Richthofen:
I'm going to agree because WVU rocks. You bring the beer; I'll being the couch.
Ah the couch burning..Soooo many memories, getting chased by the cops, almost dying...Good times.

Great Bights Mum:
flemingovia:
The oldest pub i have drunk in is the Trip to Jerusalem in Nottingham. It dates from 1189. I ended the evening with concussion and lost a university place because I was semi delirious at the interview... but that is another story.

Bryan von Richthofen:
Great Bights Mum:
Bryan von Richthofen:
I'm going to agree because WVU rocks. You bring the beer; I'll being the couch.
Ah the couch burning..Soooo many memories, getting chased by the cops, almost dying...Good times.
Couch burning..... nice..... I wish I had those more often...hehe.

Back