Advance warning of absence

Abbey

TNPer
I'm going to be almost totally incommunicado from some point this Friday until some point this Sunday. Zilch all signal where I'm staying, and no computer access - I may lurk very briefly on Satuday while I'm in the city, however I do like some semblance of credit left, so it won't be very long.

If you want me to do something, tell me now, don't wait until later (especially not Thursday evening!) I'm going to try and go back and reopen cases before I go but even if I do I won't be around for that weekend. Bad timing, but not a lot I can do, going to something which -has- to be next weekend and is over 200 miles away *sigh*.

Very nearly but I have school stuff to deal with. I'll be properly back when I'm back. I did say I'd be out if it for most of today too.

Abbey Anumia:
Very nearly but I have school stuff to deal with. I'll be properly back when I'm back. I did say I'd be out if it for most of today too.
hope to see you back soon :). Take care of yourself.

Hi Abbey,

I don't want this to sound mean, and I apologize if it does. But do you have the time to serve in this role? Your notice was on October 1 and it is now October 26. Nothing has been done to move any of the cases along since you have been elected.

What is your plan to move this office forward?

Again, I apologize if this sounds mean but as someone who was/is concerned with how this office has been run in the past I am solidly committed to seeing this office perform the duties as required by law.

Actually, things have been done. The request for an opinion which I submitted is central to being able to move several of the old cases through, I have spoken to those who filed complaints, asking if they wish to pursue it, and I have an indictment drafted which I will be filling upon the return of elu because I won't file it while he's absent.

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean I haven't been doing things.

Many of the products that stem from the office of AG are public in nature so it's not odd when not seeing those products in the form of posts in the AG's office and conclude that the AG's office is not functioning, especially since your last post indicated that you were sick and no subsequent post indicated that anything had changed.

Thank you for providing some details on what you are working on, that's appreciated.

Will you be making any public updates to some of the cases that Grosse did not pursue or will you be leaving the threads as is? More importantly, what will be the process if people file complaints? Will you speak with them privately and update their complaint thread or will the conversations just be outside the bounds of this office (subforum). I'd like to level set the expectation.

I'm sorry - I am actually still sick, just slightly less so, and I simply forgot to update this thread. I'll be making a public announcement when the court rules, on what then happens with all the cases.

In future, I'll normally speak in private with updates in the thread, as that is personally how I prefer working - but of course, if something needs posting publicly then it will be. At present, I'm trying just to have everything all at once rather than a trickle.

Back