Moderation Team Announcement

After a discussion among the Admin of the forum, we have decided to add an additional Global Mod to the forum moderation team.

McMasterdonia is being elevated to serve as a Global Moderator, effective immediately.

Please give him a warm welcome to these new responsibilities.

He makes my heart soar more than other TNPers.

Thus he can be anything.

This just comes across as sour grapes Gov - have you even congratulated McMasterdonia?

The massive irony is that offtopic antics like this are probably why you weren't considered.

As far as I know, the moderation team owes you nor anyone else any explanation on its internal operations - although they choose to do so for the sake of transparency.

Thank you everyone. I'll do my best.

I'm surprised that you think I'm not deserving, or qualified for this appointment Govindia. Hopefully I'll prove you wrong :yes:

Kiwi:
This just comes across as sour grapes Gov - have you even congratulated McMasterdonia?

The massive irony is that offtopic antics like this are probably why you weren't considered.

As far as I know, the moderation team owes you nor anyone else any explanation on its internal operations - although they choose to do so for the sake of transparency.
You assume too much. Stop assuming.

I asked because I simply wanted to know their reasoning. I always believe reasoning and rationality should be given when appointing anyone to any post.

FFS, Govindia, you really get on my tits sometimes.

"Congratulations McM" - that was all that needed to be said.

It has been said.

Thread closed before I am tempted to abuse my admin powers.

Back