Another Poll on Polls

Just was told I "selected too many options". No, I didn't check everything.

Ok, so I checked everything!

It is not a question of polls, but how they are framed and used. If the poll is worded based on assumptions that bias the result, then they are next to useless. We had a few of those during the discussions that led up to the constitutional revision, and that forced multiple attempts to reframe those issues in a more unbiased format....and that led to progress.
Polls need to reflect an unbiased point of view if they're to have any meaning. Roman, your "poll" doesn't do that. Any more than Flem's temple.

Grosseschnauzer:
It is not a question of polls, but how they are framed and used. If the poll is worded based on assumptions that bias the result, then they are next to useless. We had a few of those during the discussions that led up to the constitutional revision, and that forced multiple attempts to reframe those issues in a more unbiased format....and that led to progress.
Polls need to reflect an unbiased point of view if they're to have any meaning. Roman, your "poll" doesn't do that. Any more than Flem's temple.
OOOH! And Grosse wins the prize! He's the only person that got the point of this poll!

(and BW gets a prize too for getting the other half of the point of the poll!).

:worship:

Back