Split from equilism embassy again

Govindia

TNPer
Empress Astarial:
An Announcement concerning Nivogal/Govindia
provided by the government of the Equilism Commonwealth of Nations

Govindia (alias Nivogal) is well known to many as a malicious player whose behavior and attitude is quite disruptive to the communities he interacts in. His ability to offend, manipulate and use others has caused inter-regional strife in addition to an uncomfortable environment within Equilism. However, the most distressing issue and the primary objection Equilism has toward Govindia is his continual harassment, both ingame and in real life, of female players. This behavior has been well-documented, backed up by a number of sources. As such, his atrocious treatment of the women of Equilism led to him being banned from our IRC and explicitly prevented from becoming a citizen of this region when he applied. This injunction was upheld in strong terms recently, when Govindia again sought to become a citizen. Following the denial of his request, Govindia has sent a number of messages to members of Equilism, insisting that he be allowed in, making it quite evident that he has no intention of changing his behavior.

Govindia was banned from Equilism's offsite forum over a week ago due to unrelated concerns, and in light of his history and his current behavior, both the government and the forum administration team agreed that a final decision must be made as to his ability to maintain an account on our forum, and a nation within our region. Due to the seriousness of his behavior, as well as the discomfort and alienation experienced by some of our members at his presence, it has been decided by the government of Equilism that this matter must be dealt with outside the normal scope of NationStates gameplay. It would be inappropriate and unrealistic to resolve the matter within the boundaries of in-character action.

In accordance with popular consensus, Chaucerin, acting in his capacity as Founder, caretaker, protector, and administrator of Equilism, has announced a total ban on the individual known as Govindia, and on any and all nations known to be his aliases or to share his IP address. This ban is permanent, immediate, and irrevocable. Any and all information concerning other aliases Govindia may be using would be helpful and appreciated.

With this ban, Equilism would like to emphasize that we consider personal interactions and the respectful treatment of all to be crucial elements of any community. Violence against women is a very real and very serious problem, and we intend this ban to stand as an example and precedent for individuals who engage in similar activities in our region. We will not stand by while members of our community are harassed, and while our home itself is turned into an unsafe space.

Signed
Tarricoe - Chief Minister
Randgriz - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Zeorus - Minister of Internal Affairs, World Assembly Delegate
Whamabama - Co-Founder
Astarial - Senator
Vesica - Arbiter General, Senator
Tarlisea - Senator
Jamie - Senator
Hamajahala - Citizen of Equilism
Tim - Citizen of Equilism
Tse Moana - Senator
Kubrikistan - Senator
Biyah - Citizen of Equilism
Chaucerin - Founder
Why did my posts get split? THis is about me in this statement, and I have every right to voice my thoughts and response on this. It is inappropriate for Tim to split my posts when this is DIRECTED at me.

Back