Lady Morgana for Attorney General

Cove

TNPer
Lady Morgana for Attorney General​

Hi All, I'm running for Attorney General and would appreciate your vote. I'm going to keep my platform brief, but here are my reason why I think you should vote for me for AG.

I'm a believer in efficiency, and would address any cases brought before me in a quick and organized manner. I would not dismiss any cases outright if I doubted their merit, I would instead study the indictment brought before me and then, if merit could still not be found, I would pass the case to the court for them to rule upon it's merit. I have judicial experience, I served temporarily as associate justice here but have argued cases elsewhere. If elected, I would review previous dismissed cases to re-review the merit of them, if I still believed they lacked merit, the cases would be directed to the court to have their merit determined. I plan to be an approachable AG, and intend to have a thread for general questions relating to my position, if I was elected.

If elected, I would intend to appoint a deputy, or possibly two, to assist in determining merit of cases and deciding whether to progress with them, they would also be able to take over in the event of any case being brought before me that would result in me having a conflict of interest. One promise I can make is that I will not simply ignore any case brought before me, I will give every case attention in the interests of due process and fairness.

My platform is short, but it generally lays out how I plan to behave while in office.
If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Back