Split Posts [Equilism]

Govindia

TNPer
Why had only three citizens of equilism signed? It doesn't even look like all of Equilism's government and people were in agreement or in awareness.

Everybody who has a name on that is a citizen of Equilism.

Every citizen was made aware of this statement. It was placed in the open for everybody to see. Some wanted their names on it. Those who asked to have their names placed on it, were added. However their names were not really needed. also for anyone interested can go look, I am aware you can't, but not one person stood in opposition to this action.

Including Biyah, a coup plotter who harvests IPs and is a regional security threat? He has coup history in many of the feeders and got away with it and he's trusted in Equlism. Oh the irony.

I also found it very disconcerting that I had no chance to view this discussion, nor any attempt to make a statement in my defence. I understand I may not be a citizen there, but when it came to talking about my account and my time there, I believe I should have had my voice heard, and legal counsel given.

Govindia:
Including Biyah, a coup plotter who harvests IPs and is a regional security threat? He has coup history in many of the feeders and got away with it and he's trusted in Equlism. Oh the irony.

Attacking someone for absolutely no reason is entirely out of order Govindia. Biyah was not relevant to the post on the Equilism Embassy, and I am disappointed that you have sought to bring your personal issues into a matter of foreign affairs and diplomacy. Biyah is a senior member of two treatied partners of The North Pacific. You are not going to be given another chance in the foreign affairs department if you are to act in this way.

mcmasterdonia:
Govindia:

Attacking someone for absolutely no reason is entirely out of order Govindia. Biyah was not relevant to the post on the Equilism Embassy, and I am disappointed that you have sought to bring your personal issues into a matter of foreign affairs and diplomacy. Biyah is a senior member of two treatied partners of The North Pacific. You are not going to be given another chance in the foreign affairs department if you are to act in this way.
His name was on that statement. This statement was relevant to my account there in Equlism, so yes it is personal and I have a right to voice my thoughts.

Govindia, Equilism's representative made a specific request to the forum moderation team to split off your posts from their Embassy thread, and my impression of the request is that they want any and all future posts by you split from their embassy thread as well.
Since we have no means of blocking you from that thread by itself, as root admin I am asking you to just restrain yourself and not post in that thread. Please?

Grosseschnauzer:
Govindia, Equilism's representative made a specific request to the forum moderation team to split off your posts from their Embassy thread, and my impression of the request is that they want any and all future posts by you split from their embassy thread as well.
Since we have no means of blocking you from that thread by itself, as root admin I am asking you to just restrain yourself and not post in that thread. Please?
If they made a post about me, how do I not have the right to respond?

They never made a post request as far as I can tell to not allow me to post in their embassy.

They filed reports that went to the Report Control Panel specifically making the request in reporting two of your posts.
I hadn't seen the reports before the thread was split by another moderator, but we closed the report at that time, and I posted my request to you as soon as I saw both reports, the split off thread and the original thread.

So we're going to say it again: Can you manage to restrain yourself and simply not post in that thread. Yes or no? If this continues to be a problem, then you're going to force the forum moderation team to discuss warnings since we've asked you to comply with this request and you're arguing with us now.

Back