Liberty Party of The North Pacific

Hola Liberty Party-

So the elections are up and running. Congrats to everyone in the party running including Blue Wolf, Unibot, Tim, and Kingborough. As happens from time to time, you start out feeling good and then get stomped. I had a pretty good run for a few hours, but PD is beginning to rise. According to my unofficial calculations[note]http://tiny.cc/nov12tracker[/note] PD is currently 11% ahead of me, which is never a good percent unless it's below me. So I would appreciate if you'd all head out to cast your ballots in my favor. I know some of you are voting across the line, such as BW because he doesn't care about anything ever :P , but I really want this office and I'd appreciate your help in getting it.

Much thanks!
iroagm.png

Iro:
Hola Liberty Party-

So the elections are up and running. Congrats to everyone in the party running including Blue Wolf, Unibot, Tim, and Kingborough. As happens from time to time, you start out feeling good and then get stomped. I had a pretty good run for a few hours, but PD is beginning to rise. According to my unofficial calculations[note]http://tiny.cc/nov12tracker[/note] PD is currently 11% ahead of me, which is never a good percent unless it's below me. So I would appreciate if you'd all head out to cast your ballots in my favor. I know some of you are voting across the line, such as BW because he doesn't care about anything ever :P , but I really want this office and I'd appreciate your help in getting it.

Much thanks!
iroagm.png
Just as a note: Unless I've missed something, Blue Wolf is not a member of the Liberty Party.

In regard to elections, in races in which there is only one Liberty Party candidate on the ballot I would encourage party members to vote for that candidate unless he or she is manifestly unqualified for the office. I personally endorse Unibot for Associate Justice and Iro for Attorney General.

Cormac Stark:
Unless I've missed something, Blue Wolf is not a member of the Liberty Party.
You did. Tyler Kazakov is Blue Wolf.
And thanks for the approval, Cormac. Go out and vote, Liberty Party!

I don't think political parties work well in TNP (and possibly not in NationStates in general), nor do I like the partisan vitriol that we saw during the recall campaign or the campaign for Delegate -- much of which came from me, particularly during the recall campaign. I therefore resign from the Liberty Party, effective immediately. I wish you all the best should you decide to continue with the party.

In any case, I must resign my membership of the Liberty Party - without Cormac I don't believe this will go anywhere I will want to follow it, and I do have to partially agree with his statement that partisan culture is problematic.

I agree with Kingborough that without Cormac the party won't go anywhere. I resign from the Liberty Party.

Durk-Accepted.

I will not give up the party, sooooo

All members are welcome to join, state here if you are staying, a new roster will be printed soon.

Tyler Kazakov:
Durk-Accepted.

I will not give up the party, sooooo

All members are welcome to join, state here if you are staying, a new roster will be printed soon.
In that case you should start a new thread -- I'm not going to keep editing this one -- and ask Unibot for permission to use the logo he created. I don't recognize you as the legitimate leader of the party given that you weren't elected and other members weren't consulted, so I'm not going to assist you in any way.

Back