Imperilist venture?

Hey, hey, hey, I think we should be because, we can expand our TNP power, we have so many WA endo on our delegate, that we should be able to take a few it'll be a colony, and the Delegate willl apooint a governer, the forums will be linked to TNP forums, I think its a good idea.

@Tyler
Want even more struggles for power? Imperialism (in your bad dictionary "imperilism") practically means that xd

Overall, bad idea, sweetie.

Aurora DiLaurentis:
Want even more struggles for power? Imperialism (in your bad dictionary "imperilism") means that xd

Overall, bad idea, sweetie.
lol, I dont have good grammer.

Flem, its like this.

Commenwealth-the top dog, owns all under

Forna- ex. the Colony

timetable- ex. COlony

ALl of them are bound by TNP laws and such, they can elected there own government, but the delegate appoints a Lord governer to oversee the colony for him, the Lord governer would have the founder and just watch over the region, they would have admin and all that, but they would be bound by TNP laws. THe real reason, is just to help out a region until it gets everything up and running. WHen it can stand on its own feet, you give it the choice of staying or going, if they stay, they will and can stay, if they leave, TNP stops helping them and all, and there on there own.

Actually, it's not a bad idea and it's worth looking into. We could follow a policy of Pax North Pacifica.

Aurora DiLaurentis:
Lol?

That's your way of gradual reform? Funny..
[sarcasm-satire]

Well, the way I see it is that The North Pacific loves mob rule and metaphorical lynchings as opposed to the Libertarian stance, so why not do what we already to to our own people and lord it over anyone we can thump? I mean, that's the way politics works in TNP for the most part, so, why not take off the sheep's clothing and reveal to everyone just what kind of wolves we really are?

That way we can silence all criticism or speech that anyone who is overly sensitive might deem 'offensive'. That way we won't have to worry about those pesky people who like their Freedoms and Rights. I mean, freedom and democracy is farce as far as some people in government are concerned and the rest of the people in the government are merely laboring under the misapprehension that we are actually something more than an intermittent rioting mob with a rope and a tree.

[/sarcasm-satire]

^ It's a joke. I made a funny. Ha, ha. Don't get your knickers in a twist and think that I was being serious.

Tyler:
We're not, we ask or create, regions then make them a colony after a while, we give them there option, then we go from there.
Creating colonies only serves to take activity away from TNP, and has been tried in many regions with few successes.

I've been and imperialist since 2006. This is like the easiest survey to answer...lol...

...but I highly doubt TNP is the place to begin thinking about imperialism.

Imperialist Venture sounds like an investment company. Hmmm. Imperialist Venture, Ltd. Has a nice ring to it!

Back