Motion to Recall Tim

Govindia

TNPer
I hereby am issuing a motion of recall to Councillor Tim, for misrepresenting our government as Ambassador to Equililsm.

For posting the "satirical" nature of a "coup" by various people assorted with Flemingovia's religion, led by one Astarial.

While this may be a joke, this comes off as a sanctioned post approved by the government of The North Pacific when it was not, and it should have been posted elsewhere and clearly indicating it was a joke.

He does not get penalised and as a result, by double standards I am penalised instead for making a comment about what influence they must be under.

I remember once Tim asking me when I made a post here asking "what are you on", implying possibly that I myself might be under the influence of something?

These double standards must stop.

Tim's posting in our embasses in Equililsm and Balder were not sanctioned and he should be held responsible for this misrepresentation. Eluvatar has not done anything, so the Regional Assembly must take him to task.

making an unsanctioned post in a government area that made it look like it was an official government post?

He did nothing wrong.

If I said "Why did the chicken cross the road? He was suicidal," that is obviously a joke, and not a insult to depression sufferers.

Govindia:
So you're going to give him a free pass? wonderful hypocritical stance
Uh, no. If you brought up this point previously, then maybe people would not have voted for him. But you wait until after he's elected to retroactively punish him for something? What sort of logic is that?

He did this before he was elected, not while holding the post as a Co5 member.

You can't recall him as a Co5 member for something he did while not being a Co5 member. He was elected fair and square, with these actions fairly well known.

The fact that you wait until you're under fire for stupid comments just makes this look like a sad attempt at undeserved retribution..Tim didn't do anything wrong.

I am for this. He has always said that stuff to me, and I'm sick of him. I dont know of the situation in Equililsm, however.

Tyler:
I am for this. He has always said that stuff to me, and I'm sick of him. I dont know of the situation in Equililsm, however.
What the fraking hell are you on about?

Are you on drugs or something? Cos if so, I want some of them.

No, Gov. If you wanted this brought up you should have brought it up before Tim was elected to Co5, not after. And you're only bringing it up now because you're sore about getting called out for your own actions.

The fact that you and Tyler are the only ones supportive of this speaks volumes about it. Trolls will be trolls. Will no one rid us of these trolls?

Cormac Stark:
No, Gov. If you wanted this brought up you should have brought it up before Tim was elected to Co5, not after. And you're only bringing it up now because you're sore about getting called out for your own actions.

The fact that you and Tyler are the only ones supportive of this speaks volumes about it. Trolls will be trolls. Will no one rid us of these trolls?
I am hardly a troll sir. I stand by what I have said. You have not been in this region long enough, but some people have been finding ways to pursue their years-long grudges with me in any way possible.

If someone like JAL or Blue Wolf for instance, said something, they would not be attacked this way.

Tyler:
I don't think that is why you should recall someone, simply because you are sick of them or have personal issues with them. I'm against this, Tim was elected as a member of our Council of 5 and I look forward to working with him.

Govindia:
Cormac Stark:

I am hardly a troll sir. I stand by what I have said. You have not been in this region long enough, but some people have been finding ways to pursue their years-long grudges with me in any way possible.

If someone like JAL or Blue Wolf for instance, said something, they would not be attacked this way.
You call it grudges, most people call it "past experience". Also, you aren't being attacked, you are being denied. It is just a bad idea, bad reason, poorly thought out.

The time to have brought this topic up was during the campaign and voting on the Co5, not afterwards. This really is an inappropriate use of the recall mechanism, and I believe the Speaker has the authority to rule this motion out of order because of the inappropriateness.

Accepting a motion to table would acknowledge the legitimacy of the original motion (at least under uk understanding). I would prefer that the speaker simply dismiss the motion.

I would think that the Regional Assembly is empowered to recall without cause, and therefore ruling the motion out of order would be overstepping the Speaker's authority.

Camwood:
Govindia:
Cormac Stark:

You call it grudges, most people call it "past experience". Also, you aren't being attacked, you are being denied. It is just a bad idea, bad reason, poorly thought out.
Not true I said this before I was denied.

Sorry Gov, I don't support this. I think this is an abuse of the recall function.

Also I would agree with the point Eluvatar made about the RA being able to recall for whatever reason it wants.

Tyler:
Camwood:
Govindia:
Cormac Stark:

Tyler and Gov are the same person? o.O

Tyler:
Camwood:
Govindia:
Cormac Stark:

This is extremely silly motion and I feel that since this act was committed before he was elected a recall is extremely out of place, so alas no

Earth:
Tyler:
Camwood:
Govindia:
Cormac Stark:

No, Also I withdraw my motion. I see its immature to do this now.

Camwood:
He did nothing wrong.

If I said "Why did the chicken cross the road? He was suicidal," that is obviously a joke, and not a insult to depression sufferers.
Actually, the answer to that question is to show the possum that crossing the road could actually be done.

Back