Tyler versus Camwood

Ok Flem, nice argue.

I have something of a case against the one and only Camwood.

He commited Fraud in a PM he gave me Here

He commited Fraud which is against the law.

Also someone deleted my post that Had this issue, so Idk.

He broke this law.

9. "Election fraud" is defined as the willful deception of citizens with regards to the candidates running, the time and venue of the elections, or the requirements and methods by which one may be eligible to vote or run for office.
10. “Fraud” is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

I believe he did 10.

10.) Trying to Damage me into saying my age, stalking or trying to tell Admins my age wheater or not my age would make me have to leave TNP forums and invoke my RA.

If needed I will give me AGe to 2 people.

Grosse and Eluvatar. No one else and maybe GBM. The world does not need to know my age.

Grosseschnauzer:
And without evidence, I'm not able to determine much of anything. Tyler, are you sure you don't have something that should be reported to the moderation team instead?
He posted a screenshot somewhere before you split a bunch of posts.

None of the posts were deleted or moved out of sight, so there's no reason why they can't link or repost. And some posts were left in the old complaint thread.

Funk, my point is that I don't see why it is being raised here and not in the moderation discussion area which most people can read and post in. It sounds like more of a moderation issue than a governmental one.

In the Pm it says Administraion purposes, who runs the North Pacific? ELuvatar, MC Uni(or did) SO he means the government, and I wish this to be taken to court for Fraud.

Again, you have given me absolutely nothing to work with. I will look at the last few posts still in the old thread again, but I suspect this place is not the place you need to use.
(And we have rules about not disclosing PMs in public areas of the forums, so you need to either post a quote of the PM, the parties sending and receiving, and the date and time sent, or forward a PM to me with that information. So far, there is noting to look at.

Grosseschnauzer:
Again, you have given me absolutely nothing to work with. I will look at the last few posts still in the old thread again, but I suspect this place is not the place you need to use.
(And we have rules about not disclosing PMs in public areas of the forums, so you need to either post a quote of the PM, the parties sending and receiving, and the date and time sent, or forward a PM to me with that information. So far, there is noting to look at.
If Camwood didnt want it out for others to see, he shouldnt have commited fraud, other will see it soon anyway. I urge you to take this to court.

Tyler, civil suits don't work this way. Or at least, I am assuming the suit is civil, has turned criminal? Anyways, I'll do what you want, what is it?

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/report/?c=2&id=650

Viewing Report of PM "Census"
PM Sent By Camwood Warn Level
Warning Note Reduce - - - - - Increase
PM Tyler, I have been dispatched by my superiors to inquire you, and many other members of these boards to count statistics for administrative purposes. Please respond to me with your age, occupation, and previous experience in Nationstates. Thank You.

P.S. If you are under thirteen years old, just tell me, and I will make up a reasonable age and use it to make my work easier. I will NOT inform admins that you are underage. I am a nice guy, and I am here to be friendly.
PM Sent At: Aug 13 2012, 02:42 AM
Report Details
Reported by Tyler @ 34 minutes ago
Reason For fraud and breaking forum rules.

Tyler:
In the Pm it says Administraion purposes, who runs the North Pacific? ELuvatar, MC Uni(or did) SO he means the government, and I wish this to be taken to court for Fraud.
So do, I, and you, and Grosse, and Tim. There is this handy dandy thing called an RA. This isn't an oligarchy, as much as the Reformists like to call it.

Camwood, you are not helping yourself here. Administration means forum admin. The delegate, cabinet, RA and court are part of the game, and as such have no connection to a player's RL information such as DOB, SS#, etc.

Camwood:

Exactly who (and I mean names) was it you were claiming to represent in that personal message you sent to Tyler?

And what were you hoping to accomplish by sending the PM?

And why were you motivated to send it?

I'm asking these questions as Attorney General, and I will be sharing your answers with the forum moderation team. What was sent has raised some very serious concerns from the forum moderation perspective, and at the moment that aspect of this matter takes priority.

Camwood, prompt, candid and straight forward answers to these three questions are and will be in your best interests at this moment.
And Tyler, I would hold your piece on this matter for now. The focus at the moment is on Camwood's behavior in this.

Grosseschnauzer:
Camwood:

Exactly who (and I mean names) was it you were claiming to represent in that personal message you sent to Tyler?

And what were you hoping to accomplish by sending the PM?

And why were you motivated to send it?

I'm asking these questions as Attorney General, and I will be sharing your answers with the forum moderation team. What was sent has raised some very serious concerns from the forum moderation perspective, and at the moment that aspect of this matter takes priority.

Camwood, prompt, candid and straight forward answers to these three questions are and will be in your best interests at this moment.
And Tyler, I would hold your piece on this matter for now. The focus at the moment is on Camwood's behavior in this.

Instead of lying and being an ultimate bastard, and getting banned. I did it, I confess. This was during the whole charade with Tyler's age and stuff. I was trying to infiltrate and get his age. I was curious, as was everyone else, but I had to be the ass and force the issue. The entirety of that was a lie, and yes, it is legit. I am truly sorry to Tyler and wish I could repay him in some way.

EDIT: Damn, holy typos batman.

Know what, I'm still pressing charges.

But, I'm 13 guys, my birthday is in May, but my NS birthday is in Aug, so I say my Birthday is Aug 2.

Tyler:
Ok Flem, nice argue.

I have something of a case against the one and only Camwood.

He commited Fraud in a PM he gave me Here

He commited Fraud which is against the law.

Also someone deleted my post that Had this issue, so Idk.

He broke this law.

9. "Election fraud" is defined as the willful deception of citizens with regards to the candidates running, the time and venue of the elections, or the requirements and methods by which one may be eligible to vote or run for office.
10. “Fraud” is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

I believe he did 10.

10.) Trying to Damage me into saying my age, stalking or trying to tell Admins my age wheater or not my age would make me have to leave TNP forums and invoke my RA.

If needed I will give me AGe to 2 people.

Grosse and Eluvatar. No one else and maybe GBM. The world does not need to know my age.
Eh? What have I been arguing?

I have kept out of this one.

Grosseschnauzer:
I think we're headed towards this being handed as a forum moderation issue, and not having any further action taken by this office.
Thank You for dealing with the situation.

Blue Wolf, the reference to administration appears to be in reference to forum administration, and Camwood admitted he was trying to find an issue with forum rules and not TNP law. (We don't, other than through Zetaboards have any age restrictions.)

Yes, his intent might have been to use Zetaboard rules to his advantage, but it's pretty clear he probably violated the "Impersonation" law when he claimed he was acting on behalf of the Delegate.

The case should at least be heard and left up to the Justices, not the AG, who has been seriously stretching the limitations of his office as of late, whether or not the claim is legitimate.

Blue Wolf II:
Yes, his intent might have been to use Zetaboard rules to his advantage, but it's pretty clear he probably violated the "Impersonation" law when he claimed he was acting on behalf of the Delegate.

The case should at least be heard and left up to the Justices, not the AG, who has been seriously stretching the limitations of his office as of late, whether or not the claim is legitimate.
Where did you see "delegate" in the screenshot?

So, yeah, who exactly were your superiors at the time? Also, that seems like a question that would make a good argument in a trial, wouldn't you agree?

Blue Wolf II:
So, yeah, who exactly were your superiors at the time? Also, that seems like a question that would make a good argument in a trial, wouldn't you agree?
No Comment.

Blue Wolf, the PM used the word "administration" ans there is nothing to show that it mean the elected Executive or their designees in the executive branch.

This is going to be addressed as a forum moderation matter, since the proof is quite clear from that end.

There is nothing stopping people who have a claim from filing a civil case directly with the Court if they wish. Since those would not be criminal cases, this office would not be required to prosecute civil cases.

And you commenting on cases, civil or criminal, that might come before the Court is highly, I repeat, highly improper.

My decisions are based on whether I believe a matter can be successfully prosecuted as a criminal case. If, for whatever reason, I do not believe that is possible, then I'm obligated as a prosecutor not to file the case.

Back