Flemingovia versus Romanoffia and Govindia

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
On behalf of the followers of the One True God (also Known as "me"), I wish to bring prosecution against Govindia (alias "Govindia the Untouchable", Govinida the eternally Protected", "Touch Govindia and you DIE, mothafukah") and Romanoffia (alias "the Big Cheese") for denying the rights of my followers under the Bill of Rights.

Under the Bill of Rights the following is included under the protection thereof:

Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. (bolding mine)

Yet the following posts show that the citizens of Govindia and Romanoffia who follow the one true faith are being denied this basic right and martyred even as we speak.

Evidence:

govindia:
All members of cults and religions in this nation questionable to the defence of the nation, which includes Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, and Flemingovians, shall be deported to Zemnaya Svoboda or face execution for failing to comply with a Parliamentary Order of Justice. ......... The extradition will happen. Ramaba has already located 24,349 individuals subject to this notice and will begin deploying Parliamentary Guardsmen to enforce this order. Justice and Security of the nation will be preserved against these subversive cults.

Romanoffia:
The seditious activities of Flemingovians have so infuriated the population of Novare Res that civilian militias have been rounding up Flemingovians, pillorying them, and then bombarding them with a variety of different cheeses.

Tsar Roman I in a recent interview said, "While this public unrest is supported by the vast majority of Romanoffians, these pillory incidents, while extremely interesting and garnering massive followings in the TV ratings, are, well, very entertaining. I do not condone this massive display of intolerance against Flemingovians, all three of them, the rest having fled to New Jersey, Exit 15W on the Gardens State Turnpike to be exact, but I am too buys laughing to issue a proclamation condemning the recent wave of intolerance and flying cheese."

The Tsar continued, "I don't believe these particular Flemingovians are representative of Flemingovians in general, but rather are a sub-group of Flem-Jihadists who are insistent in their attempts to contaminate the cheese cultures of Novare Res. Oh, bugger! Did you see that? That Romanoffian is using that Flemingovian's nostrils as a cheese grater! Oh! Damn! And they used a block of hard Provolone too!"

Please could the Attorney General look into this? I realise that I have not yet submitted evidence that Govindia is Govindia and not somebody else (or even lots of people pretending to be somebody else pretending to be Govinidia), but I would beg you to forego your normal lethargy for this matter. My followers are dying!

Flem, where are the posts located? A random quote out of context is meaningless. And what exactly are you alleging? A crime? A civil claim? If I have to guess at tit then it does not help your "claim" at all.

And without evidence, I'm not able to determine much of anything. Tyler, are you sure you don't have something that should be reported to the moderation team instead?

Unless you can show "administrative" refers to the government and not the forum moderation team, then there's no way to show a crime was committed rather than an infringement of forum rules.

Grosseschnauzer:
Flem, where are the posts located? A random quote out of context is meaningless. And what exactly are you alleging? A crime? A civil claim? If I have to guess at tit then it does not help your "claim" at all.
The quotes are taken from THIS THREAD

Naturally, since I am demonstrating that govindia and Romanoffia have broken the protections of the bill of rights this is a criminal and NOT a civil complaint.

flemingovia:
On behalf of the followers of the One True God (also Known as "me"), I wish to bring prosecution against Govindia (alias "Govindia the Untouchable", Govinida the eternally Protected", "Touch Govindia and you DIE, mothafukah") and Romanoffia (alias "the Big Cheese") for denying the rights of my followers under the Bill of Rights.

Under the Bill of Rights the following is included under the protection thereof:

Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. (bolding mine)

Yet the following posts show that the citizens of Govindia and Romanoffia who follow the one true faith are being denied this basic right and martyred even as we speak.

Evidence:

govindia:
All members of cults and religions in this nation questionable to the defence of the nation, which includes Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, and Flemingovians, shall be deported to Zemnaya Svoboda or face execution for failing to comply with a Parliamentary Order of Justice. ......... The extradition will happen. Ramaba has already located 24,349 individuals subject to this notice and will begin deploying Parliamentary Guardsmen to enforce this order. Justice and Security of the nation will be preserved against these subversive cults.

Romanoffia:
The seditious activities of Flemingovians have so infuriated the population of Novare Res that civilian militias have been rounding up Flemingovians, pillorying them, and then bombarding them with a variety of different cheeses.

Tsar Roman I in a recent interview said, "While this public unrest is supported by the vast majority of Romanoffians, these pillory incidents, while extremely interesting and garnering massive followings in the TV ratings, are, well, very entertaining. I do not condone this massive display of intolerance against Flemingovians, all three of them, the rest having fled to New Jersey, Exit 15W on the Gardens State Turnpike to be exact, but I am too buys laughing to issue a proclamation condemning the recent wave of intolerance and flying cheese."

The Tsar continued, "I don't believe these particular Flemingovians are representative of Flemingovians in general, but rather are a sub-group of Flem-Jihadists who are insistent in their attempts to contaminate the cheese cultures of Novare Res. Oh, bugger! Did you see that? That Romanoffian is using that Flemingovian's nostrils as a cheese grater! Oh! Damn! And they used a block of hard Provolone too!"

Please could the Attorney General look into this? I realise that I have not yet submitted evidence that Govindia is Govindia and not somebody else (or even lots of people pretending to be somebody else pretending to be Govinidia), but I would beg you to forego your normal lethargy for this matter. My followers are dying!
Oh, puhleeese. :rofl: :lol:

Novare Res is an independent nation. It is our right of national security to remove revolutionaries and those who engage in seditious behavior from our country as our laws not only permit, but also require.

Second, I am only a spokes person for The Great and Mighty Cheese God, and Flemingovians are infringing upon the rights of Cheese-ists in Novare Res unto the point that there has been a public insurrection of Cheese-ists due to the revolutionary activities of Fleminovianists. The Cheese God has communicated this to me. It is the act of the people in a popular uprising. What should I do? Shoot my own citizens because they are fed up with a tiny minority of two people out of billions? I don't think so.

Third, if the Flemingovia Deity is the one and only God and his claims of omniscience are true, they why would an omnipotent deity need to resort to earthly courts of law?

So, I would like to lodge my own complaint against the Flemingovia Deity:

The Flemingovia Deity, by clearly announcing himself as the one and only 'true god' is seeking to impose his spiritual rule over all nations and regions in the world, just not TNP and it's nations, The Flemingovia Deity and his followers are clearly trying to enforce their religious beliefs upon non-believers and clearly against the will of the non-believers. This is a violation of everyone's civil liberties in terms of their right to practice their own religion without a bunch of nuts trying to force convert them to worship a false God who, while claiming omniscience, has to resort to earthly courts in an attempt to force everyone to worship him.

The Flemingovia Deity clearly has stated in numerous locations on this forum (and multiple times with his 'Flemingovian Constitution) the clear desire to establish a theocracy over TNP and all the sovereign nations contained therein, it is a complete violation of the Bill of Rights because it would force everyone to be of one religion.

And clearly the Flemingovia Deity is engaging in an attempt, and has clearly acted upon this intent, to turn establish a theocracy over TNP and all the sovereign nations contained therein, it is a complete violation of the Bill of Rights because it would force everyone to be of one religion. Such acts are bordering on Sedition.

Again, if the Omnipotent Flemingovia Deity is 'The one true God', then he should be capable of controlling the seditious actions of his own followers who have been tormenting the good citizens of Novare Res by invading their homes and handing out obnoxious literature.

If these are imposter 'Flemingovians', then I suggest the Flemingovia Deity, in all of his Omnipotence should smite them all and not clutter of the courts with this frivolous garbage.

But this is reduculous because the Flem God is a false god making false claims concerning his status as 'The One True God'.

Also, the Flem God is trying to use the courts to stamp out a competing religion and the Cheese God (Who does not claim to be omnipotent nor omniscient) has communicated to me his hysterical laughter concerning this issue.

The Cheese God has also told me that everyone has the right to practice whatever religion they want but they don't have the right to shove it down people's throats by having evangelical types ride their bicycles through flower beds on private property.

:P

Hardly know where to start with this ......

OK. For a start issues of Omnipotence and theodicy (si deus bonus est, unde malum) are complex theological issues for the Flemingovian priests. Suffice it to say that my infinite purposes are complex, and that my divine ability is tempered by my divine character. It is not in my nature to smite the wayward. It is in my nature to gently woo them back to the one true faith. at any rate, this theological issue is beyond the scope of this court.

As regards the treason charge levelled against me. This too is spurious, and the desperate scrabbling around for a tit-for-tat charge shows the guilt that Romanoffia feels.

YES, flemingovians desire that the region acknowledges the one true God and adopts the divinely-inspired Flemingovian constititution. BUT, unlike the treatment of Flemingovians in Romanoffia's homeland, we seek to do so by persuasion and entirely consitutional means. We have not taken up arms, we have harmed nobody - and we will not do so.

If talking and persuading are deemed to be against the constitution then we truly are in a dark place as a region.

However, I will happily meet these accusations in court, should the Attorney General deign to so permit.

The Bill of Rights for all Nations of The North Pacific:
1. All Nations of The North Pacific are sovereign. Each Nation has the right of self-determination in that Nation's domestic policies, including, but not limited to, issue selection and WA membership.

2. Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. Each Nation has the right to assemble, and to petition the governmental authorities of the region, including the WA Delegate, for the redress of grievances. The governmental authorities of the region shall act only in the best interests of the Region, as permitted and limited under the Constitution.

How each nation conducts their internal affairs is their private business and no other nation's issue.

also this court is for OOC actions, not RP actions with nations.

Well, so you assert. But that has never been tested in the court. What happens when a nation, exercising its sovereign power, breaks the rights enshrined in the bill of rights?

Also, you draw the important distinction between OOC and RP. But when the admin chooses, unilaterally, to move threads into the Roleplay area, does that then mean that the protection of the courts is withdrawn?

It is an interesting thought, is it not.

Of course, if you stopped persecuting Flemingovians there would be no need for this action.

And as an additional note worthy of investigation by the Attorney General of The North Pacific:

The Followers of The Flemingovia God have actually committed Treason and Sedition (concurrently) against The North Pacific and its legitimate government by declaring such government null and viod via this proclamation which can be found in the following thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8062307&t=6948841.

If this doesn't constitute High Treason, I don't know what does! :P

The Flemingovia God and his followers have failed to follow the first commandment of the Great Cheese God: "Thou shalt not defecate upon thing own threshold for surely thou shalt step in it."

To wit:

Imperial Proclamation declaring the Most Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northern Pacific

AstarialImperialSeal.png

At the peremptory request and desire of a large majority of the citizens of this Northernmost of Pacifics, I, Astarial, in this the First Year of our Lord Flemingovia, declare and proclaim myself The Most Holy Flemigovian Empress of the North Pacific, and in virtue of the authority thereby in me vested, do hereby order and direct all loyal subjects to assemble before my personage, then and there to pay homage, and to advise myself upon what actions as may ameliorate the evils under which the region is laboring, and thereby cause confidence to exist, both at home and abroad, in our stability, faith and integrity.
- Signed, under the Grace of the one true God Flemingovia, by Her Grace Her Majesty The Empress Astarial
- Issued, under the name and seal of Her Grace Her Majesty The Empress Astarial, by Belschaft, Lord of the Peerage of Thel

Her Grace Her Majesty The Empress Astarial has also, in her divine wisdom, seen fit to bestow the following indulgences upon her most loyal subjects;

• Lord McMasterdonia, proclaimed Delegate of Her Imperial Majesties Northern Realms, General of the Imperial Army, and Lord Masterdonia of the Peerage of Tyrell
  • Sir Jamie, proclaimed Vice-Delegate of Her Imperial Majesties Northern Realms and Knight of the Imperial Realm
  • Princess Abbey, proclaimed Heir Designate as her Imperial Highness Princess Abbey Anumia de Moselle Astarial
  • Eluvatar, proclaimed and dismissed as Imperial Peon Wrangler, proclaimed and dismissed as Imperial Statistician, proclaimed Royal Fool
  • Lord Belschaft, proclaimed Imperial High Justice of the High Court, Lord Belschaft of the Peerage of Baelish and Lord Mayor of the City of Magicality
  • Lord Kingborough, proclaimed Lord Kingborough of the Peerage of Basileaus, and sentenced to life imprisonment in the dungeons for treason
  • Lord Tim, proclaimed Marshall of the Imperial Army and Lord Tim of the Peerage of Stark
  • Sir Oz, proclaimed Knight of the Imperial Realm and Master of Coin
  • Lord Funkadelia, proclaimed Imperial Justice of the High Court and Lord Funkadelia of the Peerage of Funk
  • Durk, proclaimed Royal Fool
  • Sir Scandigrad, proclaimed General of the Imperial Army, Captain of Foot and Knight of the Imperial Realm
  • Anonymouse, proclaimed Royal Pet

All loyal subjects presenting themselves before Her Grace Her Majesty The Empress Astarial shall received an indulgence appropriate to their station.

ALL HAIL THE EMPRESS!​

[14:12] <Jamie> Asta is absolute awesomeness. She wins every thread.
[14:12] <Jamie> Let's make Asta our permanent dictator.
[14:12] <Jamie> :D
[14:12] <Asta> xD
[14:12] <Asta> what would flemgod say about that!?
[14:12] <Jamie> He's not here :3
[14:12] <Asta> >_>
[14:12] <Asta> ok
[14:12] <Asta> get Elu on board and I'm in :3
[14:12] <Jamie> Eluvatar, any objections?
[14:14] <Bel> Hearing no objections
[14:14] <Jamie> Very Well.
[14:14] <Jamie> Motion Carried.
[14:15] <Jamie> Asta is now Empress of TNP :D
[14:15] <Asta> Excellent!
[14:15] <Asta> I'm glad Eluvatar went along with this plan.
[14:15] <Asta> It's really most wise ^_^
[14:15] <Bel> Well, we gave him plenty of time to object
[14:15] <Jamie> Do you have any royal appointments, your highness?
[14:17] <Asta> Hmmm
[14:17] <Asta> I appoint Durk to be Our royal fool.
[14:18] <Asta> And I appoint Bel to the High Court.
[14:18] <Jamie> and Elu?
[14:18] <Jamie> the dungeons!
[14:18] <Asta> No, not the dungeons for Elu
[14:18] <Bel> Nah, she'll take Elu as the royal concubine
[14:19] * Asta thinks
[14:19] <Asta> Elu is a difficult one.
[14:20] <Bel> Your Majesty. does my new office come with a hat?
[14:21] == Jamie changed the topic of #tnp to: Welcome to The North Pacific Chat | Do not advertise for your region here or from here | The official forum is http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/ | Join us on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/xMGxYi | Do not post logs of chat in the forum without the consent of ALL parties. | Constitutional Omnibus vote: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6946450/ | | Hail Empress Astarial!
[14:21] == Jamie changed the topic of #tnp to: Welcome to The North Pacific Chat | Do not advertise for your region here or from here | The official forum is http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/ | Join us on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/xMGxYi | Do not post logs of chat in the forum without the consent of ALL parties. | Constitutional Omnibus vote: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6946450/ | Hail Empress Astarial!
[14:21] <Asta> Bel, would you like there to be a hat?
[14:21] <Asta> I am inclined to say yes.
[14:21] <Bel> Yes
[14:21] <Bel> Yes I would
[14:21] <Asta> Then there shall be a hat!
[14:22] <Asta> A very fancy hat.
[14:22] <Bel> Splendid!
[14:22] <Asta> Suitable for your advanced position.
[14:22] == Jamie changed the topic of #tnp to: Welcome to The North Pacific Monarchy IRC Chat | Do not advertise for your region here or from here | The official forum is http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/ | Join us on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/xMGxYi | Do not post logs of chat in the forum without the consent of ALL parties. | Constitutional Omnibus vote: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6946450/ | Hail Empress Astarial!
[14:22] <Jamie> There, now it's fixed ^_^
[14:22] <Asta> I have decided. Elu shall be responsible for keeping the assorted peons in line.
[14:23] <Asta> Flemingovianism is officially instituted as the religion of my empire.
[14:24] <Bel> http://www.feltmakers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/LM-Hat-2010-Master-Lord-M-2.jpg
[14:24] == Asta has changed nick to EmpressAstarial
[14:24] <Bel> Your majesty, does this hat meet your approval?
[14:24] <EmpressAstarial> That is a very fine hat!
[14:24] <EmpressAstarial> I think it is quite fitting.
[14:24] <Jamie> What should TNP's new military be?
[14:24] <Jamie> Should we expand our influence?
[14:24] <Jamie> or spread flemingovanism?
[14:25] <EmpressAstarial> Both.
[14:25] <EmpressAstarial> As we expand, so shall we spread the word of god. As we spread the word of god, our influence shall rise.
[14:25] <Bel> Your majesty, I find a most holy crusade to be most constitutional.
[14:25] <EmpressAstarial> Then a holy crusade it shall be!
[14:29] <Jamie> Hail the TNP monarchy!
[14:30] <Jamie> Hail Empresss Astarial!
[14:35] <mcmasterdonia> Hail the Empress!
[14:36] <mcmasterdonia> What shall my position we EmpressAstarial?
[14:36] <mcmasterdonia> *be
[14:38] <EmpressAstarial> Hm
[14:38] <EmpressAstarial> Mcmasterdonia, you shall take over the delegacy.
[14:39] <Kingborough> Lol
[14:39] <Kingborough> Many would love you just for that decree x_X
[14:39] <EmpressAstarial> I am a lovable and benevolent Empress.
[14:40] <Jamie> What's my job?
[14:41] <EmpressAstarial> Hm. An excellent question.
[14:41] <Bel> My Empress, I must inform you that you are bound by the regions recent decision regarding the delegates marriage.
[14:42] <Bel> For the good of the region, you must marry Blue Wolf, as well as every GCR delegate
[14:42] <EmpressAstarial> I am happy to abide by the region's decision.
[14:42] <EmpressAstarial> Mcmasterdonia, as delegate, shall take my place.
[14:43] <EmpressAstarial> Jamie, you shall be vice delegate.
[14:43] <Jamie> :O
[14:43] <Bel> My Empress, for the good of the region you must establish an heir designate.
[14:44] <EmpressAstarial> I designate Abbey.
[14:45] <Bel> Very good your grace. I am aware of no other pressing constitutional issues for your attention.
[14:46] <Bel> Now, if you could just sign this document, everything will be in order
[14:46] * Bel proffers large bundle of papers
[14:47] <EmpressAstarial> I hope I am not going to need to hire outside counsel to advise me on these documents.
[14:47] <Kingborough> You still surelly require such Your Imperial Majesty
[14:48] <Bel> No need, your grace
[14:48] == Todd_McCloud has quit [Ping timeout: 190 seconds]
[14:48] <Bel> They merely confirm certain edicts issues by your personage
[14:49] <Kingborough> Which for all you know might include giving Bel your entire wealth
[14:49] * EmpressAstarial quirks an eyebrow
[14:49] <EmpressAstarial> Are any of these edicts ones which I may have forgotten issuing?
[14:49] <Bel> Your majesty, if you can not trust an officer of the Court, whom can you trust?
[14:50] <Kingborough> My point exactly, trust is a terrible thing to have as a ruler
[14:50] <Bel> Surely you are not questioning my integrity and loyalty to your personage?
[14:50] <EmpressAstarial> Not at all, my good sir.
[14:50] <EmpressAstarial> No more than I question your integrity and loyalty to yourself.
[14:50] * EmpressAstarial puts on her reading glasses
[14:51] <Bel> Your majesty.... I must say I am offended that you feel this is necessary.
[14:51] * EmpressAstarial reads through the stack of papers carefully and signs all of the edicts declared above
[14:51] <EmpressAstarial> I'm sure you would agree, my lord, that it is better to be safe than sorry.
[14:52] <Bel> My,,, my Lord?
[14:52] <Bel> I am to be made a Peer?
[14:52] <Bel> Such an... unexpected honour.
[14:52] <Eluvatar> what.
[14:52] <Bel> Silence Nave!!
[14:52] <Bel> Bow in the presence of her grace!
[14:53] <Eluvatar> I think you meant knave.
[14:53] <EmpressAstarial> Ah, Eluvatar has joined us
[14:53] <EmpressAstarial> Welcome, sir.
[14:53] <EmpressAstarial> And yes, my Bel, of course. 'Twould not be fitting for a high justice to not have a land and a title!
[14:53] <EmpressAstarial> Unthinkable!
[14:54] * Bel doffs his most remarkable hat
[14:54] <Bel> I am honoured, your grace.
[14:55] <Kingborough> Might I have a peerage? Perhaps Basileaus Kingborough?
[14:55] <Kingborough> Basileus*
[14:56] <Eluvatar> http://www.buzzfeed.com/annanorth/the-6-craziest-things-people-have-said-about-pregn
[14:56] <Eluvatar> :/
[14:56] * Eluvatar resumes away
[14:56] <EmpressAstarial> Eluvatar again offers no objection!
[14:56] <Jamie> be back soon.
[14:56] == Jamie has quit [Quit: bye]
[14:56] <EmpressAstarial> I am pleased and gratified that he supports my reign.
[14:56] <EmpressAstarial> Kingborough, you may indeed
[14:56] * Kingborough thinks Eluvatar is quite under impressed that his job has been taken
[14:58] <EmpressAstarial> I have given him a new job!
[14:58] <EmpressAstarial> He is peon-wrangler
[14:58] <EmpressAstarial> Though if he prefers Speaker of the Assembly, I'm willing to be flexible on the title.
[14:58] <Kingborough> a what wrangler?
[14:59] <EmpressAstarial> A peon-wranger!
[14:59] <EmpressAstarial> He is to wrangle my peons.
[14:59] <EmpressAstarial> .g peon
[14:59] <FriarTuck> EmpressAstarial: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peon
[14:59] <EmpressAstarial> .wik peon
[14:59] <FriarTuck> "The words peon ( /?pi??n/) and peonage are derived from the Spanish peón [pe?on]." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peon
[14:59] <Kingborough> ^ very helpful
[14:59] <EmpressAstarial> Thank you, FriarTuck! What a helpful link.
[14:59] * EmpressAstarial eyes FriarTuck for a moment
[14:59] <Kingborough> Ah, your slave wrangler
[15:00] == mcmasterdonia has quit [Ping timeout: 190 seconds]
[15:00] * Bel begins drafting an Imperial Proclamation declaring the Most Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northen Pacific
[15:00] <Bel> Your grace, what shall be the name of your eternal dynasty?
[15:00] == GeneralMcMasterdonia has joined #tnp
[15:00] <Kingborough> Now, as my first edict as Emperor of TNP, I does declare you all (except the Empress) as peons and you shall now work for the glory of the one true Flemingovian religion
[15:01] <Kingborough> .wik Basileus
[15:01] <FriarTuck> "Basileus (Greek: ???????? ( Byzantine and Modern Greek pronunciation (help·info)), plural ????????, basileis) is a Greek term and title that has signified various types of monarchs in history." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basileus
[15:01] <Bel> A revolt your Grace! Baron Kingborough seeks to usurp your throne!
[15:02] <EmpressAstarial> He does indeed.
[15:02] <Kingborough> She declared me emperor!
[15:02] <EmpressAstarial> Your title is hereby revoked.
[15:02] <Bel> General MCMasterdonia, to arms!
[15:02] <Kingborough> The Empress cannot revoke a title higher than her own
[15:02] <Bel> Protect your liege!
[15:02] <Kingborough> only grant it
[15:02] <EmpressAstarial> I declared you lord of Basileaus Kingborough, and not emperor of my realm.
[15:02] <EmpressAstarial> You are hereby stripped of your title.
[15:02] <Kingborough> Basileus is Emperor :D
[15:02] == mode/#tnp [+v Kingborough] by EmpressAstarial
[15:02] <Kingborough> .wik Basileus Emperor
[15:03] <FriarTuck> "Basileus (Greek: ???????? ( Byzantine and Modern Greek pronunciation (help·info)), plural ????????, basileis) is a Greek term and title that has signified various types of monarchs in history." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basileus
[15:03] == mode/#tnp [-v Kingborough] by EmpressAstarial
[15:03] <Kingborough> .wik Alternate names for Emperor
[15:03] <FriarTuck> "Emperor Taish? (????, Taish?-tenn?|?|, 31 August 1879 – 25 December 1926) was the 123rd emperor of Japan, according to the traditional order of succession, reigning from 30 July 1912, until his death in 1926." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Taishō
[15:03] <Kingborough> ? =/
[15:03] <EmpressAstarial> FriarTuck works for me.
[15:03] == mode/#tnp [+v GeneralMcMasterdonia] by EmpressAstarial
[15:03] <Kingborough> .g Basileus
[15:03] <FriarTuck> Kingborough: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basileus
[15:03] <Kingborough> .g EmpressAstarial
[15:04] <FriarTuck> Kingborough: No results found for 'EmpressAstarial'.
[15:04] <Kingborough> .wik Empress Astarial
[15:04] <FriarTuck> Can't find anything in Wikipedia for "Empress Astarial".
[15:04] <Kingborough> Aww
[15:04] <Kingborough> .wik Basileus Kingborough
[15:04] <FriarTuck> Can't find anything in Wikipedia for "Basileus Kingborough".
[15:04] <EmpressAstarial> Kingborough is hereby banished to the dungeons.
[15:05] <EmpressAstarial> I find him guilty of high treason
[15:05] <Kingborough> .wik High treason
[15:05] <FriarTuck> "High treason is criminal disloyalty to one's government." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_treason
[15:06] <Kingborough> .wik Not High Treason
[15:06] <FriarTuck> "In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's sovereign or nation." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason
[15:06] <EmpressAstarial> .wik petty treason
[15:06] <FriarTuck> "Petty treason or petit treason was an offence under the common law of England which involved the betrayal of a superior by a subordinate." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petty_treason
[15:07] <Kingborough> :o
[15:07] <Kingborough> But since I am head of gov by your own decree I can't commit treason
[15:08] <EmpressAstarial> I decreed you not emperor.
[15:08] <EmpressAstarial> I decreed you lord of Kingborough Basileus, a small region within my realm.
[15:08] <Kingborough> By that standard I could decree you not Empress
[15:08] <EmpressAstarial> Being never emperor, that is not within your power.
[15:09] <EmpressAstarial> I decreed you not, and not, I decreed you not-Emperor
[15:09] <EmpressAstarial> I decreed you lord, in a moment of magnanimous generosity, and you immediately attempted to overthrow my rule.
[15:09] * Kingborough lost
[15:10] <EmpressAstarial> [17:08] <@EmpressAstarial> I decreed you not emperor. <--- I did not decree you emperor
[15:10] <Kingborough> Yet you overthrew the Delegate Eluvatar
[15:10] <EmpressAstarial> Eluvatar did step aside.
[15:10] == Windy has quit [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]
[15:10] <EmpressAstarial> He was granted ample time to object to my rule, but he chose to listen to the voices of my loyal and adoring subjects.
[15:11] == Kingborough has left #tnp []
[15:12] <Bel> The High Court rules in favour of her Grace the Empress Astarial.
[15:12] <EmpressAstarial> Kingborough is hereby sentenced to the dungeons
[15:13] == Jamie has joined #tnp
[15:13] == mode/#tnp [+o Jamie] by ChanServ
[15:13] <EmpressAstarial> Welcome back, my jamie!
[15:13] <Jamie> (:
[15:14] <EmpressAstarial> You missed Kingborough's treason.
[15:15] <Jamie> wha?
[15:15] <EmpressAstarial> He attempted to overthrow my rule
[15:15] == Salvarity has joined #tnp
[15:16] <Jamie> SALVY
[15:16] <Jamie> and how so?
[15:16] == mode/#tnp [+v Salvarity] by Jamie
[15:16] <Salvarity> JAMIE!!!111!!
[15:17] <EmpressAstarial> Well, the usual way
[15:17] <EmpressAstarial> declared himself emperor, tried to usurp me.
[15:18] <EmpressAstarial> [17:00] <+Bel> Your grace, what shall be the name of your eternal dynasty? <--- Do you have any suggestions, my lord?
[15:18] <Bel> It is not my place, your grace.
[15:18] <Bel> I am a mere humble servant.
[15:18] <EmpressAstarial> Yet I respect your wisdom, good sir.
[15:20] <EmpressAstarial> Certainly the empire shall be the Most Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northen Pacific. A good title, and god-fearing.
[15:20] <Bel> Habsburg always seemed to go down well
[15:23] <EmpressAstarial> Hmmm
[15:23] <EmpressAstarial> I don't know
[15:23] <EmpressAstarial> Their rule lacked... permanence.
[15:26] <Bel> Jagiellon?
[15:28] <EmpressAstarial> Would it not be simpler to merely name it after myself?
[15:29] <Bel> House Astarial.... a fitting ring to it, your grace!
[15:29] <EmpressAstarial> excellent
[15:31] <Bel> Splendid your grace. I will return to the drafting of your proclamation
[15:31] <EmpressAstarial> Wonderful!
[15:31] <EmpressAstarial> Make sure to copiously praise flemingovia
[15:35] <Bel> Indeed so, your grace
[15:35] <Bel> Pray remind me, what year of our lord is it?
[15:39] <EmpressAstarial> It is year 1
[15:54] == Salvarity has quit [Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client]
[15:55] <Bel> Do you have an imperial seal?
[15:57] <Bel> Wait, I got you one
[15:58] == Kingborough has joined #tnp
[15:58] == mode/#tnp [+v Kingborough] by ChanServ
[15:59] == St_Oz has joined #tnp
[15:59] <St_Oz> HAI
[15:59] <Kingborough> Hello
[15:59] <Kingborough> Still using caps?
[16:00] <GeneralMcMasterdonia> what
[16:00] <St_Oz> No I just say hello with a bright face ;_;
[16:01] <Kingborough> Ah'
[16:01] <Kingborough> :)
[16:01] <Kingborough> How you been?
[16:01] <St_Oz> :C
[16:01] <St_Oz> I am sad
[16:01] <St_Oz> taijitu's forum is still down
[16:02] <St_Oz> why doesn't eluvatar work his russian hacker skills
[16:02] <Kingborough> lol
[16:02] <GeneralMcMasterdonia> Your grace EmpressAstarial, I whole heartedly accept and will serve as your Delegate. I will crush any and all usurpers that try to harm you or your empire!

Surely RP is everything that is not OOC or in the game mechanics of NS itself?

And surely TNP law applies to everything that happens in TNP except for issues reserved for the Admin team?

I know this is a prejudiced view so please correct me if it's not truly accurate.

Chasmanthe:
Surely RP is everything that is not OOC or in the game mechanics of NS itself?

And surely TNP law applies to everything that happens in TNP except for issues reserved for the Admin team?

I know this is a prejudiced view so please correct me if it's not truly accurate.
None if this RPing is meant to be taken seriously because it doesn't really have an affect on the government, etc.,,,.

What it is meant to do is liven up things around here via some seriously entertaining RPing.

The worst that will happen is that Grosse will get so annoyed that he slaps us all around with a giant metaphorical rubber chicken in a vein of humor that will be on par with the generally diabolical sense of humor of this region. :D

RPing does sometimes take on a life of its own and spills out of the RP section of the forum with usually hilariously entertaining results (and a few extremely funny quotes for people to add to their sigs).

I've yet to see how anything alleged by any of the three goes outside the provisions of the Bill of Rights concerning speech and religion. I also fail to see how a domestic nation policy of a "Nation," even comes into this either.

So far I don't see anything giving this office, or the Court for that matter, any jurisdiction.

Now if you want to ask the Court to review that question, be my guest. But I don't see any logical connection between any of it and the Criminal Code.

Back